ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension- Few queries

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kooper2000
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension- Details of previous medical treatments in UK

Post by kooper2000 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 pm

Hi,

I have recently received ILR under Tier 2 General Visa route. I am applying for extension of dependent visa for my spouse and son under Tier 2 Dependent Visa (Skilled Workers (Dependants) visa now)

The form asks "Have you ever been given medical treatment in the UK". I have marked Yes. Then next sections is "Details of previous medical treatment in the UK". I have following query.

1) Wife & son have visited GP sometimes for minor ailments during their stay in UK since last 4 years or referred to hospital for tests and an A&E visit once discharged in 4 hrs. It then asks dates "When did you start receiving this medical treatment" and "When did you stop receiving this medical treatment?" with option to mark "Still Receiving this medical treatment". Now I don't have specific dates for all such visits and this section is mandatory to fill. How to handle this section response?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many Thanks

kooper2000
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension- Details of previous medical treatments in UK

Post by kooper2000 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:52 am

Hi,

Could any of the moderators please advise on this scenario?

It's not possible to provide details for all the individual visits to medical centre and IHC was anyway paid at the time of visa payment and medical is covered under it for such medical visits, would it be okay to put visa start date for "When did you start receiving this medical treatment" and mark this option "Still Receiving this medical treatment". Will it affect the application in any way?

Regards,

kooper2000
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Dependent Visa Extension- Few queries

Post by kooper2000 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Hi,

I have recently received ILR under Tier 2 General Visa route. I am applying for extension of dependent visa for my spouse and son under Tier 2 Dependent Visa (Skilled Workers (Dependants) visa now)

In my wife's application, my son is added as an additional dependant applicant. In the son's application, there are a couple of questions as below where I am not very clear.

1) About Your second parent section which says "You must give details about both parents if you know them. If you only have some of your parents' details, you should fill in as much as you can" and then the question is "What is this person's relationship to you?" with given options Mother, Father, Stepmother & Stepfather. Here, do I have to select Father as option and give my details or do I have to select Mother and give my wife's details under whose application the son is 2nd applicant.

2) Travel history (UK) section: The question is "Have you been to the UK in past 10 year". Is this question relevant to any other travel history to UK other than current stay on PBS Dependant visa which is 4.5 years? In that case, should I answer "No"?

Please advice.

Many Thanks