ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checklist- ILR Long Resident (Set LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hasfa.yasir
Mood:
Pakistan

Checklist- ILR Long Resident (Set LR)

Post by hasfa.yasir » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Hello Everyone,

This post is for my friend who has been here legally for more than 10 years without overstaying. She is currently on Tier 2 PBS dependant Visa and has applied for ILR based on 10 years route. She is soon to go get her biometrics done. Below Mandatory documents are requested by UKVI to upload:

1. Evidence to prove the relationship with your spouse (for example marriage certificates), and
correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you
at the same address, to cover the last two years -She applied on 5th of Jan 2021 so will it be ok to provide documents from 1st Jan 2019 to Dec 2020?

2.Proof of my friend's relationship status as the married or civil partner of her partner- This can be the marriage certificate?

3.Document(s) showing immigration status of the Spouse such as a passport, biometric residence card,
or vignette

4.Current Passport of my friend

5.Current Biometric Residence Permit of my friend

6.All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or
remain in the UK - will my friend have to upload all the pages of the old passports to help check the travel history as well? or this has to be just the front pages? Will the passports be sent to UKVI?

7.Consent form signed by my friend and her spouse(since her spouse's documents are also being shared with Home office)

Lastly, is there anything else my friend should be submitting apart from the mandatory list of documents?
they haven't requested any copy of bank statement etc like in other applications?

Many thanks for your help guys!!!

hasfa.yasir
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Checklist- ILR Long Resident (Set LR)

Post by hasfa.yasir » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 pm

what about Passport size photos?
proof of english requirement?
proof of life in a UK test?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:41 pm

Relationship documents (1) and (2) are not needed. The checklist is not accurate. SET(LR) is solely based on 10 years lawful residence including absence requirements etc.

Passport size photo not needed.

Passport(s) covering last 10 years and stamps only.

Consent form Part 1 needed only.

LIUK and English Requirements are needed. Your friend must have input the reference numbers in the application form itself. If he/she has the certificates, best to upload.

No originals are sent. Everything is scanned and uploaded.

No bank statements needed.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0ext.pdf
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:33 pm

CULLINAN

tried to fill form day before same documents listed...

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:18 am

Happydays11 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:33 pm
CULLINAN

tried to fill form day before same documents listed...
Same documents may be listed, what is required for the route you are applying on is what was stated.
The generated requirement at the end of form are sometimes generic and the error not corrected yet.

UzomaPhilips
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by UzomaPhilips » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:41 pm
Relationship documents (1) and (2) are not needed. The checklist is not accurate. SET(LR) is solely based on 10 years lawful residence including absence requirements etc.

Passport size photo not needed.

Passport(s) covering last 10 years and stamps only.

Consent form Part 1 needed only.

LIUK and English Requirements are needed. Your friend must have input the reference numbers in the application form itself. If he/she has the certificates, best to upload.

No originals are sent. Everything is scanned and uploaded.

No bank statements needed.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 6.0ext.pdf
Just checking that there is no need to be submit partners/spouse passport for Set LR even though if applicant is currently a dependent on spouse via FLR (M)? . I was asked yesterday during Ukvas appointment and I told them it wasn't needed.

I don't mean to hijack the topic. I just noticed that the responder did not say the document number 3 which is spouse passport is not required.

Thanks.