ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 cert - royal mail?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mumofmini
United Kingdom

MN1 cert - royal mail?

Post by mumofmini » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:38 am

Can any of you who received MN1 registration certificate recently cofirm whether HO use RoyalMail to deliver these? We have been having some problems with royalmail delivery in London and I want to calm myself down with an assumption that the certs are already dispatched and will be with us when RM sorts things out.

Thank you.

GondalUK
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: MN1 cert - royal mail?

Post by GondalUK » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:01 pm

Yes, I received MN1 form by royalmail last month. Regardless of current royalmail delivery problems, there were some delays (at-least in our case, last month).

See below dates to get idea about delays in our case:

Date on registration certificate: 26/11/2020
Date on accompanying letter: 10/12/2020
Date of receipt of registration certificate at home: 15/12/2020 (by RoyalMail)
mumofmini wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:38 am
Can any of you who received MN1 registration certificate recently cofirm whether HO use RoyalMail to deliver these? We have been having some problems with royalmail delivery in London and I want to calm myself down with an assumption that the certs are already dispatched and will be with us when RM sorts things out.

Thank you.

mumofmini
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 cert - royal mail?

Post by mumofmini » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:48 pm

Thank you for confirming.