ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declaring Source of Earnings for Cash Savings - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfan khan

Queries regarding ILR

Post by irfan khan » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:17 pm

Hi folks,

I will applying for ILR in few weeks time . Currently I am on FLRM (5 years) route and my husband is a British national. My current visa will expire on Mar 3, 2021.
Can someone please answer the following queries?

1- Do I have to use the SET(M) application form for ILR?
2- For English requirement, can I use the same B1 exam certificate which I passed when I applied for the FLRM extension?
3- I am financially dependent on my spouse who will be showing his salary earnings for the last 6 months from his current employer. As the super priority option is no more available therefore if he changed his job after I send my application by Post, will that be something to worry about (in case HMRC contact the employer and found that my husband is no more employed?
4- We have recently moved house and I also renewed my passport 3 months ago. Does it make sense to send the separate change of circumstances form to the HMRC or the same can be addressed in my ILR application?
5- As my visa will be expiring on 3rd of Mar, but I am eligible now to apply. Can someone advise if it will be worth to wait for a month more in case the super priority option is available again?

Urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Rim

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Queries regarding ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:24 pm

1. Yes, if you have held FLR M visa for 5 years.

2. Should be fine yes provided it was used before and the test centre is still on the current list.

3. You cannot apply by post. You have to apply online. You are applying to UKVI, not HMRC!

4. UKVI not HMRC!! There is NO requirment to inform ukvi if you have moved.

5. It is unlikely to be available any time soon.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

irfan khan

Post by irfan khan » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:38 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:24 pm
1. Yes, if you have held FLR M visa for 5 years.

2. Should be fine yes provided it was used before and the test centre is still on the current list.

3. You cannot apply by post. You have to apply online. You are applying to UKVI, not HMRC!

4. UKVI not HMRC!! There is NO requirment to inform ukvi if you have moved.

5. It is unlikely to be available any time soon.
Thanks a lot CR001. It was a super quick response and very helpful. Sorry I meant UKVI not HMRC (not sure why I wrote HRMC :D ) .

The only confusion remain is now point 3. You mentioned toapply online. Is that mean I have to submit all the documents online too along with the application form? Even if that is the case my question remains the same. because even then it will take 4-5 month for the decision and during that time they can contact the employer for which my Spouse will showing his earnings. What will happen if he change his job and homeoffice later contact them? Will that have any impact on the application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:46 pm

Yes, you apply online and upload all supporting documents digitally to the UKCVAS portal before the biometric appointment.

Yes it is a risk that ukvi contact the employer you stated and you no longer work there.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

irfan khan

Post by irfan khan » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:52 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:46 pm
Yes, you apply online and upload all supporting documents digitally to the UKCVAS portal before the biometric appointment.

Yes it is a risk that ukvi contact the employer you stated and you no longer work there.
Thanks for the reply. But I was thinking that the source of earnings will be only considered till the date of application but not afterwards . Do you think the application can be rejected based on the above? Also one more question about submitting online bank statements. Can we just upload the online bank statements or do we need the statements stamped and signed from the bank?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:03 am

irfan khan wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:52 am
CR001 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. But I was thinking that the source of earnings will be only considered till the date of application but not afterwards . On paper yes, however practically you do need to have a source of earnings to sustain the spouse you are bringing over without them recoursing to public funds. Do you think the application can be rejected based on the above? Also one more question about submitting online bank statements. Can we just upload the online bank statements or do we need the statements stamped and signed from the bank?
If same as what you will normally receive by post, you can upload directly.
Thanks

irfan khan

Post by irfan khan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:24 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:03 am
irfan khan wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:52 am
CR001 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. But I was thinking that the source of earnings will be only considered till the date of application but not afterwards . On paper yes, however practically you do need to have a source of earnings to sustain the spouse you are bringing over without them recoursing to public funds. Do you think the application can be rejected based on the above? Also one more question about submitting online bank statements. Can we just upload the online bank statements or do we need the statements stamped and signed from the bank?
If same as what you will normally receive by post, you can upload directly.
Thanks
Thanks a lot AmozonianX for the clarification.

irfan khan

Declaring Source of Earnings for Cash Savings - ILR

Post by irfan khan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 pm

Hi folks,

I will be applying for ILR through FLRM route in few days time. To satisfy financial requirement I will showing cash savings in my husband's account.
There is a requirement that the source of earnings has to be declared for the cash savings. The savings we have made over the period of time is mostly through our earnings from my husbands' limited company and also through my husband's salary from private employment.

What level of evidence do we need to provide in addition to the bank statements? Is that only declaration or do have to provide the financial accounts, letter from accountant , payslips.....? I am trying to avoid submitting unnecessary documents so that not to make the case unnecessary complicated.

Thanks and Regards
Rim

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Declaring Source of Earnings for Cash Savings - ILR

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:46 am

irfan khan wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 pm
Hi folks,

I will be applying for ILR through FLRM route in few days time. To satisfy financial requirement I will showing cash savings in my husband's account.
There is a requirement that the source of earnings has to be declared for the cash savings. The savings we have made over the period of time is mostly through our earnings from my husbands' limited company and also through my husband's salary from private employment. Declare the source of savings as you stated above simply in a letter. Provide the account statements and thats it.

What level of evidence do we need to provide in addition to the bank statements? Is that only declaration or do have to provide the financial accounts, letter from accountant , payslips.....? No I am trying to avoid submitting unnecessary documents so that not to make the case unnecessary complicated. Leave it at the declaration letter and bank statements. If HO requires anything else, it will be asked (i am yet to read that they did in my little time).

Thanks and Regards
Rim

irfan khan

Re: Declaring Source of Earnings for Cash Savings - ILR

Post by irfan khan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:12 pm

Thanks a lot AmazonianX. It was very helpful.
AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:46 am
irfan khan wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 pm
Hi folks,

There is a requirement that the source of earnings has to be declared for the cash savings. The savings we have made over the period of time is mostly through our earnings from my husbands' limited company and also through my husband's salary from private employment. Declare the source of savings as you stated above simply in a letter. Provide the account statements and thats it.

What level of evidence do we need to provide in addition to the bank statements? Is that only declaration or do have to provide the financial accounts, letter from accountant , payslips.....? No I am trying to avoid submitting unnecessary documents so that not to make the case unnecessary complicated. Leave it at the declaration letter and bank statements. If HO requires anything else, it will be asked (i am yet to read that they did in my little time).

Thanks and Regards
Rim