ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translation services

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ginger4pluck
Newly Registered

Translation services

Post by ginger4pluck » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 am

Does anyone recommend one? I went after some but they are charging between 90 to 130 for a single certificate with less than 250 words.

mr.malikos
Newly Registered

Re: Translation services

Post by mr.malikos » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 am

ginger4pluck wrote:Does anyone recommend one? I went after some but they are charging between 90 to 130 for a single certificate with less than 250 words.
Well we had to pay the same price.....I think the one in Cork was cheaper than Dublin.
You might also think about sending your documents to UK. As long it is with registered post everythink should be fine.

Best

bloody foreigner

Post by bloody foreigner » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:16 am

I have heard that the language department at UCD or DCU (I forget which) does it. That's all I know, not sure of cost, hope it helps.

ginger4pluck
Newly Registered

Post by ginger4pluck » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:23 pm

I received a quote of 65 Euro. As they stated not notarised but said it would be ok. Does anyone know about it?
Cost is vat inclusive, no not notarized,but we put translations on our
company letterhead paper and this is what is used for official purposes.
Visa applications etc...

Regards,
Declan

jspark
Newly Registered

Post by jspark » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 am

Translation services is the very beneficial for user.I was helping a friend of mine who was in the process of getting his green card and needed to translate some of his documents into English from Japanese. We stumbled upon Touch Translation Services on our search. They were very helpful and provided their services on a timely manner.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 am

We paid €65 to get a police cert translated by these guys: Declan <production@ctc4.com>. Very handy as it was all handled by email and we got a PDF copy and they posted out a paper copy as we required a translator Stamp. We needed translation done by NAATI registered translator (AU registered translator) and they were able to sort that out for us.