ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change normal application to super priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jay87
India

Change normal application to super priority

Post by Jay87 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Dear Guru,

I have applied for my wife Ilr( set o) and biometric appointment is booked on 4th feb, I have just came to know that priority and super priority services ahve been opened so can I change her application now before biometric to priority or super priority??

Please guide me how can this be done.

Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Change normal application to super priority

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:32 pm

No you can not. The only option is to withdraw the application before biometrics and reapply, given she has valid leave now.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Jay87
India

Post by Jay87 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:38 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:32 pm
No you can not. The only option is to withdraw the application before biometrics and reapply, given she has valid leave now.
Thanks mate ,yes she got valid leave.

Thanks again.

mustee21
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by mustee21 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:03 pm

Jay87 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:20 pm
Dear Guru,

I have applied for my wife Ilr( set o) and biometric appointment is booked on 4th feb, I have just came to know that priority and super priority services ahve been opened so can I change her application now before biometric to priority or super priority??

Many thanks
Hello Jay87

Firstly you have to withdraw the earlier application, if no decision made on it, you get a refund of the app fees. Afterward you can now re-apply using premium/super priority. please is set (LR) also available for super priority? Thanks

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Post by mesn » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Jay87 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:20 pm
Dear Guru,

Many thanks
4th Feb is not far away. Set O applications are anyways processed in 3-4 weeks. If you withdraw and re-apply through Super Priority, you may not get a slot which is 2-3 weeks away. So, you might not gain a lot of time..
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

ScLegend
Newly Registered

Post by ScLegend » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:49 pm

I have already withdraw and re-apply under super priority, but have not received any response from the HO yet on the withdraw confirmation?

So if @Jay87 you have done the same thing, maybe we can share the process on that?

bearbearwing212
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bearbearwing212 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:41 pm

ScLegend wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:49 pm
I have already withdraw and re-apply under super priority, but have not received any response from the HO yet on the withdraw confirmation?

So if @Jay87 you have done the same thing, maybe we can share the process on that?
hi Sclegend

may I ask how you cancel your application
  • did you just use the online form to cancel?
  • do you need to wait for any kind of confirmation before you do re-apply for the super priority?
Thanks in advance for your feedback

ScLegend
Newly Registered

Post by ScLegend » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:46 pm

Yes I used the online form.

I actually withdraw and resubmit on the same day, actually I resubmit first....

I have not received any update from HO and withdraw was on Wednesday...

Do not want to wait as wife is 7 months pregnant so want to make sure the finger print is done before her labour...

ScLegend
Newly Registered

Post by ScLegend » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Also from my reading on the HO guidance, even if you do not withdraw, the second application will be considered as vary to the first one and it will be withdrawn anyway since any one can only have one application with HO at any time...