ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact naturalisation team.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tim64
Newly Registered
Jamaica

How to contact naturalisation team.

Post by Tim64 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:53 pm

Good afternoon,
Can someone please help me with an email or postal address to contact the naturalisation team. I submitted my application in November and found out yesterday that a ccj has been registered against me. I would like to disclose this along with the payment plan I arranged.

Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: How to contact naturalisation team.

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:07 pm

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Nationality Team
The Capital Building
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Tim64
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by Tim64 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:29 pm

Thank you so much.

Tim64
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Re: ccj and naturalisation

Post by Tim64 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:35 pm

I registered in November last year as Arnoa asking about ccj's and naturalisation however I forgot my password and did not get a reply when I requested a link to change it so I registered again.
I want to give my experience with the process and my time line.
I got PR as a non eu citizen in 2016. I applied for naturalisation on 5th of November 2020. I also applied for settled status two weeks later and was successful. My only concern was that I had 4 ccjs against me but I applied anyway and asked if they would affect my application after on this site and was assured by Alterhase58 that they would not. This was the only thing that could affect my application everything else was fine. I contacted all the creditors and had them send me proof of payments. I have been paying for the past 3 years since I got into financial difficulty after my relationship ended and was left to look after 3 children on my own. I sent in a cover letter explaining how I ended up in that situation. In January this year I got another ccj making it 5 in total because this creditor was writing to my previous address so I did not get the letters. I contacted county court to get details of the creditor and contacted them immediately to sort it out and set up a payment plan. I then asked for the address for home office on here and sent in the payment plan for the ccj plus 2 other debts I had sorted out with plans as well and a cover letter explaining what had happened. This was on the 2nd of February this year by recorded delivery.
I got my approval letter by email today 26 of February.
So to anyone with concerns about ccjs I hope my situation helps in some way.
I want to thank Alterhase58 and Cullen for their help.
If this can be posted on my previous thread as Arona that would be great.
Thank you all and good luck with your applications.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:42 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.