ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 cert for one child only!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mumofmini
United Kingdom

MN1 cert for one child only!

Post by mumofmini » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:14 pm

Hi all, hope you are well and keeping safe.

We've applied for both our children to be registered as citizens (MN1 application) back in October and have now received certificate for one child only !

I'd applied for my first and added my daughter as an additional applicant in the same application and even paid a single payment for both applications at once. For some reason, we have received back only my boy's certificate. Is it normal for the UKVI to process these as separate applications. I am concerned that my girl's certificate may have been lost by the Royalmail. We have had issues with delivery since Christmas last year. Do I need to bring this matter to UKVI attention? if so, how do I go about this.

Thank you all.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: MN1 cert for one child only!

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:23 pm

Every application is processed separately even it is in the same account. You should receive your girl’s certificate soon also.

Have you received approval letters/emails for both??
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mumofmini
United Kingdom

Post by mumofmini » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:06 pm

Hi Cullinan, thank you for responding and clarifying that. I am at ease now. Will keep checking our post box.

There was no approval mail/letter. We were cirectly sent the certificate for my boy. I have been following the MN1 timelines thread and it appears no one is receiving approval mail anyway so I have not expected one.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:21 pm

mumofmini wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:06 pm
Hi Cullinan, thank you for responding and clarifying that. I am at ease now. Will keep checking our post box.

There was no approval mail/letter. We were cirectly sent the certificate for my boy. I have been following the MN1 timelines thread and it appears no one is receiving approval mail anyway so I have not expected one.
Usually approvals are sent via email these days. Keep checking your email/junk folder also. But anyways, you have the certificate now so all good.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.