ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

re: bills proof for spouse in pak!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rafzaf4eva

re: bills proof for spouse in pak!!

Post by rafzaf4eva » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:36 pm

CAN SUM1 HELP ME LET ME KNOW IF CAN YOU PROVIDE HOME TELEPHONE BILLS AS PROOF AS ADDRESS IF NOT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH BILLS I NEED THANKS!!

Also I want to know my bank statements r overdraft is there any other way to prove my financial situation plus alot of debits going through so basically the account stays in overdraft plz help i'm stressed as my morgage is 600 pounds a month..
Last edited by rafzaf4eva on Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Try not to shout.

See also section 10 of form SET(M) for acceptable proof of address. Telephone bills are included. However, submitting more letters or documents from different acceptable sources would be better.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

myrlabelle

Post by myrlabelle » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:02 am

bank statments/letters
council tax bills or statments
electricity/gas/water bills
tenancy agreement
mortgage
telephone bills
basically ANY thing that has ur name and address, you must provide at least 3 different sources and you need 6letters/documents over the 2 years you have lived together (but i suggest get the most you can!) :)

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:44 am

If your bank statements are constantly in overdraft and you have no other evidence of savings or income eg a job waiting in the UK, then the application is very likely to be refused.

If you haven't already done the application, you might want to sort your finances out first to save disappointment.

Although again these are happy days for some spouses and it can depend on whether you get Happy or Grumpy at the visa section.
Oh, the drama...!