ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help plz- Have any one done application form online?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ksh29
Newly Registered

Need help plz- Have any one done application form online?

Post by ksh29 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Hi, guys

Have any one who has filled the online application form before?

I am in NZ. I am trying to fill my tier1 general application form online. I have completed the form, but saved the application and stopped at the point that it shows the summary of all the information you have filled.

1. Once you completed the application and made the appointment for bio-data, does it allow you to make any more change? It will ask you to print it off immediately, right?

2. My wife is intend to apply as dependant at the same time with me. Does she need to fill a separate application form online? If does, is it called "Tier 1 General - dependent"?

3. Has anyone who has done an online form for Tier1 - general dependent? It has some unclear questions, such as Does your sponsor employed? If does, it asks for the job your sponsor has in UK. However, I am currently employed, but not in UK. The whole form seems assumes that the sponsor already have Tier1 approved.

Please help me,

Many thanks,

Kai

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:12 pm

1. No
2. Yes
3. Ignore this and leave it blank.
Good luck
Kaff

ksh29
Newly Registered

Post by ksh29 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 pm

Kaff wrote:1. No
2. Yes
3. Ignore this and leave it blank.
Good luck
thanks Kaff

ksh29
Newly Registered

Post by ksh29 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:51 am

maybe I should start with another thread, I just one more question relate to my wife's dependent application,

In her application, when she selected "employed" for the work status, following question is showed,

What is your total monthly income from all sources of work or employment after tax?

You must provide full and current, independent and verifiable documentary evidence to support this. Please state which currency e.g. US Dollars or UK Pounds Sterling.

What exactly she need to provide????? It hasn't been defined very clearly as what is required for main applicant's earning power. Just a letter from employer about salary, is it enough??

Many thanks,

Kai