ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can documents still be uploaded after biometrics?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SoLoMon1977
Newly Registered
Austria

Can documents still be uploaded after biometrics?

Post by SoLoMon1977 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:24 pm

Hello,
I've got a passport that expired during the 5 years qualifying period. I have not uploaded this in my application as the form was asking for current passport. Would this be a problem? And if yes, can I still upload it, even if I've done the biometrics appointment?

Many thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Can documents still be uploaded after biometrics?

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:40 pm

Given you are an Austrian National, your current passport is enough. You would have submitted alternate evidence to prove your residence?

Also, you can not submit documents after biometrics. You can email/post though if need be. But in your case, its not needed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

SoLoMon1977
Newly Registered
Austria

Post by SoLoMon1977 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:04 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, Cullinan!
For the purpose of gathering all my absences during the first year of the qualifying period (partially covered by my expired passport), I've used the HO SARU service, and I had to provide this passport as it has a different number. This was the reason for why I posted my first question.
Many thanks!

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:09 pm

Is your passport stamped with entry/exit stamps?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

SoLoMon1977
Newly Registered
Austria

Post by SoLoMon1977 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:53 pm

No, no entry or exit stamps.

Thank you again for your reply!