ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTD company registration query for Tier 2 NHS doctor

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lancsmedic
Mood:
Pakistan

LTD company registration query for Tier 2 NHS doctor

Post by lancsmedic » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:10 pm

Dear friends,

Hope everyone are well and safe!

I am a trainee NHS doctor in UK since December 2016. I would be eligible to apply for ILR in October 2021.

I am seriously considering registering a LTD company in my residence address with myself as the sole shareholder and director to reserve the business name at Company House and then immediately make it dormant. After gaining ILR I will restart the company and launch my business hopefully.

My question is: Would my ILR application be affected adversely if on checking the Home Office discovers I am the sole shareholder and director of a dormant LTD company which never received and paid funds? Would the dormant company have to be declared on the SET O form or would the Home Office find this on it's own if this was not declared in the SET O form?

As a Tier 2 visa holder I am aware of refraining from business ventures and activities until the day I am granted ILR.

Thanks again in advance!

Lancsmedic

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: LTD company registration query for Tier 2 NHS doctor

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:45 pm

What is the point of registering a company at this time?
You can register on line for a company and have it up and running in less than a week. So there is no need to do it right now.