ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can i go get married?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khalid2k2
Newly Registered

How can i go get married?

Post by khalid2k2 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:23 pm

Hi i was supposed to get married in end of February in Pakistan ,i have holidays booked for two weeks but now i am not sure whats going on? I cam understand due to covid , procedures have changed but did home office have given any flexibility with marriage visas, can we get matried through skype or zoom and than submit that as proof because if we cant travel for marriage reasons than there should be some other way we can get married and start visa process.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: How can i go get married?

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Note, Pakistan has banned UK flights till 28th Feb just today. If you ant to go, you will have to seek special permission.
The Pak­is­tan Civil Aviation Autho­rity (PCAA) on Friday extended travel restrictions on category-C countries — South Africa, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Ireland, Portugal and the Netherlands — till February 28, though travellers from these countries can still come to Pakistan if allowed by the National Command and Operation Centre. The PCAA also reduced the PCR test requirement for the countries categorised as B and C from 96 to 72 hours.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.