ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Residence Permit"..? FLR?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tom_2005
Newly Registered

"Residence Permit"..? FLR?

Post by Tom_2005 » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:58 pm

Hi ,

I recently applied for FLR(Further Leave to Remain) for WP extension(for 5 years). I just got Passport back from Home Office after 5 month's delay.
But the stamping seems to be quite strange for me. It seems to be different from previous WP "Entry clearence" which I got from British High Comm in Chennai. This stamping with heading "Residence Permit" & does not have any information abt my WP number in that stamping & its shown in 2 Lanuages like "FEB" & "FEV" Type of Permit:"Limitted leave to Remain"

My dependent's stamping does not have any intimation to show she is "dependent" & can take upany work. that too have similar stamping with photo.

I am quite confused with these. Please any one who got FLR recently of any on e have idea abt this help me.

One more information is will it be possible for my dependent to work in Northern Irland..? Or different Visa needed.?

voot
Newly Registered

hi

Post by voot » Tue May 03, 2005 3:17 am

hi

following link may help you to find the samples of the stamps in the home office.

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/ind/en ... tonly.html

i am from chennai as well.

voot