ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Browneyedgirl
Newly Registered
India

Biometrics issue

Post by Browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:48 am

Hi all,

My application was submitted on 31 July and I submitted biometrics on 01 Sept. I had sent an email to check on my application last week as I need to travel in April. I received a reply today saying my application will take longer as there was an issue my Biometrics.

Has anyone had the same issue and what was the next steps? Nothing has been advised on the email other than the delay and issue with biometrics.

Thank you.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Biometrics issue

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:31 pm

Browneyedgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:48 am
Hi all,

My application was submitted on 31 July and I submitted biometrics on 01 Sept. I had sent an email to check on my application last week as I need to travel in April. I received a reply today saying my application will take longer as there was an issue my Biometrics.

Has anyone had the same issue and what was the next steps? Nothing has been advised on the email other than the delay and issue with biometrics.

Thank you.
How did you submit your biometrics? IDV or in person appointment?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Browneyedgirl
Newly Registered
India

Post by Browneyedgirl » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:47 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:31 pm
Browneyedgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:48 am
Hi all,

Thank you.
How did you submit your biometrics? IDV or in person appointment?
In person at Croydon

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 pm

Ask them what the issue is and how will it be sorted? Will you have to attend biometrics again? Only they can answer.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Browneyedgirl
Newly Registered
India

Post by Browneyedgirl » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:32 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:30 pm
Ask them what the issue is and how will it be sorted? Will you have to attend biometrics again? Only they can answer.
They haven’t given any details. When I asked the person that replied to me they said that it’s being handled by other department that will contact me.