ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got rejection ( 18th march 2005 )

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SSAEEDUKVB
Newly Registered

got rejection ( 18th march 2005 )

Post by SSAEEDUKVB » Mon May 02, 2005 7:18 pm

Hi All,

Some details about My application:

I have got masters degree from UK (Masters in software engineering)
Before that I have got 4 years software development and managerial level experience. Plus I have got 3-year bachelors degree in computer sciences (before my 4 years experience).
I have applied for under 28 years.
And I have got UK job offer and currently doing job in UK, part time in IT filed.

I claimed 65 points as,
5 age
25 (masters degree)
35 (experience)

Still I got rejection from Home Office. They rejected my experience. I don’t know what they want.

Anyways I appealed and give them a new letter related to my experience, in which my previous employer explain my job deities. I appealed on 18th march 2005.

If anyone else has the same case, kindly tell me what could be the result because I have been waiting for the last one and half month.

Many thanks
saeed

Dizzeem
Newly Registered

Post by Dizzeem » Mon May 02, 2005 7:46 pm

Hi Saeed -

I’m sorry to hear about your rejection.

The only thing that I want to caution you on is submitting a "new" document. They might not allow that to be part of the appeal.

According to the rules, no new evidence is allowed for review. HO seem to very strict about this.

As far as I know and have read from the boards, a review takes just as long to reapply... 1 month - 2.5 months.

Good luck

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue May 03, 2005 7:37 am

Yes dear Saeed,

Dizzeem is right, it takes long time and another thign u r not allowed to submitt any aditional documents as well. I was even rejected last month, and what i did is reapplied with a new fees, with a hope to be aproved within a month of sending additional documents.

So, here i have two benefits of sending additional documents strengthening my case and getting decision quite early ( i think its within a month these days) against only draw back of the fees, which quite ahigh according to my conutry currency.

THe Cse worker for my previuous application had also suggested me the same.

SSAEEDUKVB
Newly Registered

Any one who got HSMP without showing high salary

Post by SSAEEDUKVB » Tue May 03, 2005 10:17 am

Hi Dizzeem, dhavaluk,

Thank you very much for the reply, really appreciated.
The thing is, I didn’t convey my Spammy Spammer properly for the first time (for that I am really sorry) actually, I made the new application on 18th march 2005. I actually re-submitted every thing with new HSMP application form and fee.

One thing I wanted to ask, Is my case strong? I mean I haven’t showed salary power because I wasn’t on a high salary but was doing a high level managerial job.
Is it necessary to show the salary or has any one else got HSMP without showing salary, what are my chances of wining, in this case ([5 for age, 25 for masters from uk, 35 for 4 years experience]).

Once again I am very thankful for your time and help.

Regards
Saeed

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Wed May 04, 2005 6:25 am

Dear Saeed,

I don't think that salary has to do anythign with your senior level job. They can even understand the salary levels in developing country, and it even depends on which size of company you are working with. SO don't worry for that. If u have provided all the documents fdor your points that u have claimed, you are going to get HSMP aproval. Hope for the best, and wish u best of luck.