ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank details in Integra form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pparchuri
Newly Registered

Bank details in Integra form

Post by pparchuri » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi,

I have salary account in ICICI Hyderabad and recently transferred to Bangalore.
I am still using the same Hyderabad account for my salary and as well as for maintaining the maintenances fund for tier 1(General).

I am planning to take all the supporting documents (bank statement, maintenance fund ...etc) from nearest branch in Bangalore.

Is it acceptable if I submit all the relevant documents from any branch or have to get it from base branch?

If it is acceptable to take the documents from any branch, which bank details I have to mention in the Integra form, base branch or the branch where I will be taking the documents.

Prem

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 am

Best of what i understand:

1. Your bank statement should have the bank stamp and official signatre on it. Now the stamp has the branch details, like place or branch id. As you are claiming for points based on an account which is in Hybd its best to take a statement from them.

2. Integra would either send a person or call up your branch. So its best to give the addres and contact no of the branch where you hold your account.

Banking people behave wierdly at times. Or maybe in the way they are expected to. They dont disclose info to anyone, usually answer questions in a yes or no. E.g. Has the minimum balance maintained been an X amount?
Also they MAY refuse to give details of an account which is not in their branch. Its best if you give ur base branch details. Get the statement urself or ask a friend to send it across. Dont forget the 7 day clause.

DONT Take an online prinout and get it stamped. there are cases in this forum where visa has been rejected where the statement was online (though they had the bank stamp and sign on it)

All The Best, hope my reply has been of use to you.

Regards,
Amit