ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child born to british mother

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shakal
Newly Registered

child born to british mother

Post by shakal » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:45 pm

One of my friend he born to british women in 1969 in Hyderabad in india,
After sometime his birth his father expired, Later on the british mother she left the child, with her in laws, because of inlaws harrassment, after the mother disappeared.
In this case how he can find his mother, Only he knows his mother come to india to work in NAGARJUNASAGAR PROJECT IN ANDHRA PRADESH in 1965 to 1970,when she fell love with his father and get married, they live happy life in BANJARA HILL IN HYDERABAD untill my friend father died.

My friend about 40 years of age father of couple of children.
As he is orphan, not received any basic schooling.

He is not interested to come uk, I want to find his mother, if she alive may be she is in her 60" s. In childhood he is always telling about his british mother. May be she stay with her family in secunderabad at that time.
please let me know how can I find his mother,

Thank you

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 am

Does he know her name?

shakal
Newly Registered

Post by shakal » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:06 pm

JAJ wrote:Does he know her name?

Yes he know her name