ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr super priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emNZ
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Ilr super priority

Post by emNZ » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:37 pm

Hello - does anyone know if you can apply for ILR via the super priority service if your partner is British and has his own business here?
I ask as I saw this in the list of eligible visas for priority appts at the moment: Applying to settle as the dependent child or partner if you work, establish a business or invest in the UK
Thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Ilr super priority

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Applying to settle as the dependent child or partner if you work, establish a business or invest in the UK
This applies to those on the work route or investor visas. It does not apply to a spouse visa holder applying for ilr on set m at this stage.

You don't state what visa you hold or what your immigration history is??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

emNZ
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Re: Ilr super priority

Post by emNZ » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:05 pm

Thanks for the speedy reply! Seems unfair doesn't it!?
I have been here for almost 7 years - 2 years on working youth visa, and almost 5 years on a partnership visa as my partner is British. My visa expires in June, so am planning on applying in May and really hoping that by then the list of priority eligible visas is extended so I don't have to wait 6 months..
We are also thinking about getting married so that I can apply for a passport straight after and then be done with the whole malarky for good!