ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed plz! - Online application for tier 1's dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ksh29
Newly Registered

Help needed plz! - Online application for tier 1's dependent

Post by ksh29 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 am

Hi, Guys

I am in NZ. I am intend to apply tier1 general online. My wife is applying as dependant at the same time with me. She is filling her "Tier 1 General - dependent" form online. While we are filling her application, we got a few questions. Can anyone help us plz???

She is a part time work. In her application, when she selected "employed" for the work status, following question is showed,

What is your total monthly income from all sources of work or employment after tax?
You must provide full and current, independent and verifiable documentary evidence to support this. Please state which currency e.g. US Dollars or UK Pounds Sterling.

It hasn't been defined very clearly as what is required for main applicant's earning power. My questions are,

What exactly she need to provide?

If she provides payslips from employer, how many months she need to provide?

Just a letter from employer about salary, is it enough??

If she selected "unemployed" for that question, she could avoid to provide those supporting evidences . Is there any side-effect to do this way??

Thanks for your time..

Kai
Last edited by ksh29 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

ksh29
Newly Registered

Post by ksh29 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:41 am

guys... can anyone give me a direction plz?