ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knvankayala
Newly Registered

Income

Post by knvankayala » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:05 am

Hi,
Out of last 12 months, i was in UK for 7 months and 5 months in india. I was on a work permit but i was getting my salary in inida. Now i'm applying from india. For shwoing my income, should i show 40K pounds or 7500 pounds to get 25 points under income? Though i was in UK, i was getting salary & slary slips in india for that 7 months period also.

2. Should i show reference letters from employer? Can i just not show appointment letter and experience letter to claim points for 5 yrs experience.

Thanks much in advance for any help i get from you all!
KN

Rex

Post by Rex » Tue May 03, 2005 2:07 pm

it is a confusing situation, better wait for 2 months to have spent 7 months in india and 5 in UK then you can show 7500 GBP to get 25 points.

Good luck

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Sat May 07, 2005 1:16 am

Just to make clear the annual salary of maximum duration will be counted. So you will need to show the UK salary of 40k GBP for getting point for earnings. As said by Rex wait for 2+ months more and then you can be better off with Indian salary, if you are getting any benifit.

cheers
AKS