ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Naturalisation form

Post by Auma » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:54 pm

Hello everyone. I am filling my naturalisation application form. In the work history I am a bit confused. I am employee in a company and in the same time I am director of a company. These both jobs are continue till today. When I put one information about the first job , it’s ok it shows the till today but the second job needs both start and end date, but I can’t put the end date because it is also continue till now. So how can I put these information. And one thing more , what is tax office reference number.

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation form

Post by Auma » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:10 pm

Auma wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:54 pm
Hello everyone. I am filling my naturalisation application form. In the work history I am a bit confused. I am employee in a company and in the same time I am director of a company. These both jobs are continue till today. When I put one information about the first job , it’s ok it shows the till today but the second job needs both start and end date, but I can’t put the end date because it is also continue till now. So how can I put these information. And one thing more , what is tax office reference number.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:11 pm

List it as ONE entry. The question clearly states to tick ALL that applies. Tick “director” and “employee” both.

Tax Ref: Employer’s PAYE ref number.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Auma » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:26 pm

Thanks cullinan

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Auma » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:11 pm
List it as ONE entry. The question clearly states to tick ALL that applies. Tick “director” and “employee” both.

Tax Ref: Employer’s PAYE ref number.
Thanks , As you said that make it one entry , then I have one more question. My directorship starts in August 2013 and my job starts in October 2020. So how can I put these entries. Shall I put the start date of directorship , if yes then how can I put the start date of job. Please guide me

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:46 pm

I thought you are a director of your own company and on the payroll also.
Looks like, you are director on your company but employed elsewhere also?
In this case, you should list them as two different entries with appropriate dates.
If the system does not allow to add two current jobs, input today’s date on one (to bypass the question) and clarify in the notes at the end of the form or cover letter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Auma » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:15 pm

Thank you so much. You are right , I am director in my kam company and employee in another company.