ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement email with Case ID not received

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunchaser1360
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Acknowledgement email with Case ID not received

Post by sunchaser1360 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Hi,

I submitted my BC application via 5yr (T2) +2yr (ILR) route on 20th January and got a email for payment confirmation. I have since booked my biometrics appointment as well for next week. However, I have not received any Acknowledgement email with Case ID.
My friend who applied in Dec 2020 got the mail saying something like "Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered. It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case...."

Can someone guide from experience, if I need to anything ?

Thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Acknowledgement email with Case ID not received

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:07 pm

The Case ID email is a generic automated email. Not every one receives it due to some technical errors and the email is not pushed through. It has NO relevance to the decision pace or anything.
I myself with many others did not receive it either. Forget it and ignore.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sunchaser1360
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Acknowledgement email with Case ID not received

Post by sunchaser1360 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Thank you for the quick response :)