ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

few queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Happydays11

few queries

Post by Happydays11 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:07 pm

1) How long have you lived in the UK? applying within 28 days what to write 9 years 11 months?

2). Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years?

i think they are checking connection. do we have to write close connections living in UK aswel just keep the weight. such as any brother or sister BC

3). in "Convictions and other penalties"

what is this what they are referring here -> A caution, warning, reprimand or other penalty

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: few queries

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:36 pm

1) Yes it is fine
2) Write whatever you wish. Not important
3) Police caution or civil penalties or court convictions. They are NOT asking for PCNs, FPNs though :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice