ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visa Application - Submission of Passport

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar1038
Cameroon

UK Visa Application - Submission of Passport

Post by Kumar1038 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:44 am

Dear Applicant,
You have chosen Keep My Passport when Applying Service during your visa application.
Please be advised that UK Visas & Immigration have made a decision on your application and you are now required to submit your passport to our Visa Application Center in Amsterdam. Please check collection times and the centre address on our website.
Hi dear members and mods,
I have recieved this mail from TLScontact.Does this means visa is approved or not ..?
I made EEA(FP) application in DEC 2020 and choose to ''keep my passport'' option which is a paid service .I will share my timeline soon .

Kumar1038
Cameroon

Re: UK Visa Application - Submission of Passport

Post by Kumar1038 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:47 am

I mean to ask ..even in the case of refusal also they will ask to sumbit my passport .

Kumar1038
Cameroon

Re: UK Visa- Submission of Passport

Post by Kumar1038 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Kumar1038 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:44 am
Dear Applicant,
You have chosen Keep My Passport when Applying Service during your visa application.
Please be advised that UK Visas & Immigration have made a decision on your application and you are now required to submit your passport to our Visa Application Center in Amsterdam. Please check collection times and the centre address on our website.
Hi dear members and mods,
I have recieved this mail from TLScontact.Does this means visa is approved or not ..?
I made EEA(FP) application in DEC 2020 and choose to ''keep my passport'' option which is a paid service .I will share my timeline soon .

geezerpl
Mood:
Poland

Post by geezerpl » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:39 am

Kumar1038 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:47 am
I mean to ask ..even in the case of refusal also they will ask to sumbit my passport .
This would be utter rubbish.
I guess you got the permit. Enjoy UK !

BTW .. I always wondered why the heck they need to keeps passports for weeks or months while making decision. I've seen the "keep the passport" service at VFS Global.

In case of refusal you could re-apply faster without waiting 1-2 weeks or more for the return of an empty passport.

Kumar1038
Cameroon

Post by Kumar1038 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:49 am

geezerpl wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:39 am
will
Thank you for the reply. Tlscontact email is very unclear.