ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address Change sponsor

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

awais545
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Address Change sponsor

Post by awais545 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:00 pm

Hi

I am living in UK from almost 2 years on tier 2 visa, since then i have changed my flat 3 times. I have reported that to my sponsor ( they didn't reported to HomeOffice ) but I am reading it online that I have to report to Home Office also. I can report to homeoffice but there are 2 forms available

1 - MCC form
2 - Online form, over here they ask for previous postcode, I am not sure whats my current address in homeoffice records, my sponsor checked SMS system it still show the address of my birth country.

Can somebody please guide me regarding this issue.

Much appreciated.

Thankyou

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Address Change sponsor

Post by lolo2 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:31 pm

Assuming that you have a valid BRP, you need to fill and send by post the MCC form (change of contact details): https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... s-form-mcc

The online option is only for those who have applied for a BRP but haven’t had a decision yet.