ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier 1, dependent Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikhil

HSMP to Tier 1, dependent Visa

Post by nikhil » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Hey All

I am one of those who fall under the recent HSMP judicial review. I am now applying for my visa extension (3 year). As I understand my application would be judged under the rules that were in place in 2006. My queries are simple

1. Do I have to include documents proving that I have been married and living with my wife for more than 2 years? I did this when I had applied originally in 2006. She was given visa the same time I was on the basis of my HSMP application.

2. I have a bit of a struggle locating the reference number that has to be written on the application form. Is it the ref number on the FLR letter the HO sent me (somethine like LT*********) or is it a small number on the letter of approval (08****)?

3. Do I need to include any rent receipts for my home? The form has a section on residential arrangements but the guidance notes do not mention if any proof has to be sent.

Thanks very much fellas!
Nik

nikhil

Post by nikhil » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:00 am

Oh come on guys someone can help, can you not! :(

Post by 1971 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi Nikhil,

The reference number on your initial approval letter is what you need.

Cheers