ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for Skilled worker visa decision? What time do the decision emails come? Do weekends count?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sshtrsh
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Waiting for Skilled worker visa decision? What time do the decision emails come? Do weekends count?

Post by sshtrsh » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:59 pm

I am waiting for my Skilled Worker visa decision (Change of employer - biometric 10/02/21) and getting worried as seeing that other people got it in 2-3 days.

Is any one else waiting? What time of the day does the decision email usually come?

Thanks

oles
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Waiting for Skilled worker visa decision? What time do the decision emails come? Do weekends count?

Post by oles » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:40 pm

Waiting anxiously too. Had my biometrics on 10/02/21 @ Croydon.

sshtrsh
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Re: Waiting for Skilled worker visa decision? What time do the decision emails come? Do weekends count?

Post by sshtrsh » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:03 pm

I had mine in Birmingham.. lets hope it comes soon as i know someone who had theirs on the 9th and got approved on the 10th

hyccuk
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hyccuk » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:52 pm

Hi sshtrsh,

I am looking to apply to update my visa for sponsor/job change as well.
Was the application form very different?

Also could you share what documents needed for the application if you don't mind please :)
I know this differ from case to case, just to have a rough idea if that's ok for you.

Thank you in advance.