ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 pm

still awaiting for my wife's visa to go through applied on the 8th September can I expect a 8-9 weeks reply date?

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 pm

@ azimscot...yeah it gonna take 8-9 weeks...i applied on 5th of august ..havnt heard anything yet...waitin 4 monday..lets c wt happen...

where did u apply??

AKA RANI
Newly Registered

Post by AKA RANI » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi

mamalik1 - number to call is 0900 10411.

Smeiha - i applied 28th July and got reply back on 19th Sept - it was a long wait - i know what u guys are going through - inshaAllah the result will be good!!

thanks for your wishes - and good luck!

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 pm

AKA RANI did ur hubby collected the passport from visa application center or did they call him sumwhere else coz visa centers r closed so where did they call him if u dnt mind me asking?

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:50 am

@ cutesweetgal and mrsi...any updates?? my status has been updated and it is as under
Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 29 Sep 2008

is vac in mirpur still closed?? please lemme kno im waitin

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:17 am

Wowww thats cool 'smieha', wish u good luck. Inshah Allah there will be a big shiny Visa stamped in the passport. Ameen.

When am i gonna get my wife's response :oops:

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:23 am

congrats Smieha very happi for you...thats means they are onli up to 5 th August in returning people's passports dat mean mine is gna prob november time then :cry:

Does it matter in were you applied i mean i applied in islamabad sum applied in Mirpur???

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 am

Congrats Smieha - hope you receive a perfect Eid Present in the form of a Visa !!!

Naz08 - dont worry too much, I know its difficult but inshallah the time will pass. Keep your chin up :D

Update on me - my missus is still waiting to submit our second application. The VACs are shut & theres no way the application can be submitted. Im hoping that they are clearingthe backlog & will process any future applications quicker. You never know tho .. but Im keeping patient - Eid without the wife will be v.difficult but theres not alot that can be done.

Keep the Faith people ... Smile ... & for whenever you celebrate it ...

EID MUBARAK :D

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:09 pm

oahmed wrote:Congrats Smieha - hope you receive a perfect Eid Present in the form of a Visa !!!

Naz08 - dont worry too much, I know its difficult but inshallah the time will pass. Keep your chin up :D

Update on me - my missus is still waiting to submit our second application. The VACs are shut & theres no way the application can be submitted. Im hoping that they are clearingthe backlog & will process any future applications quicker. You never know tho .. but Im keeping patient - Eid without the wife will be v.difficult but theres not alot that can be done.

Keep the Faith people ... Smile ... & for whenever you celebrate it ...

EID MUBARAK :D
Your right EID wiv out the partner is gna be misreble,im dreading it i wish i was working and not had the day off.. but what can i do?? you gota be patient....

larsson7
Newly Registered

Post by larsson7 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:26 pm

has anybody applied in lahore ?? seems most have applied in mirpur or islamabad

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:43 pm

"In a strange way, if the VAC remains closed for an extended time, the issuing of the visa to your husband might actually happen quicker than might have ordinarily been the case. After all, they won't be receiving any new applications to look at"
Last edited by naz08 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Nope Smieha No Updates At all I been waitin mayb 2day Somethin Happends But seems Like There Are not Calling back and the visa Application Centres are closed My Husband Went Again To Mirpur To see Maybe They have open But The Gerry fedexi is closed and they Hve Not rang To Tell Any news soo dont really know what to do :( i been waiting for soo long and now this but i do really hope the main thing is if my hubby gets the visa please do pray 4 me :) InshAllah we all will get some good postive respond Soon i Hope ! by The way do let me know if you get any updates on your visa and mrsi ? what about urs ?
btw 3 days the bhc will be closed due to Eid

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 pm

thnks a lot....im really happy afta reading reply from u lot... thnax for encouraging me....im so nerovous dnt kno wt is d outcome..

@ faniali..thnx a lot.. yeah im hopin same..plz do pray 4 me....dnt worry u'll get responce soon... i guess dey r updating website on 38-40th workin day..as dey updated mine on 40th working day... when did u apply?

@ Oahmed...thanx a lot ..yeah ure rite it'll be a perfect eid gift:) plzzz do pray for me... aww its really hard to wait now....

@ Naz08..Dont worry! tym'll pass soon...im prayin for all of u...inshAllah all of us'll get gud news:)

@ cutesweetgal... dey r tym waster man..i dnt kno y dey r takin so long...ask ur husband to call dem daily...yeah don worry i do pray for u..inshAllah he'll b wd u soon...i can understand its really hard to celebrate eid without partner...i dnt hav any plans for eid:( yeah sure i'll let u kno if i get any update.... r u sure its 3 days??? bcz on the website it says 1 day for eid-ul-fitr.....check dis link
http://www.ukvacpk.com/holiday.aspx

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm

@smieha,, my wife applied on 17th September,, but thats a Non-settlement spouse case as i am not a uk national, i am here on hsmp :?

so they say it takes 15 working days :idea:

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Smeiha congrates atleast ur status changed and i called VAC this morning but they said dont make ur fone buzy they will ring and ask to collect passport i bin waitin all day but they didnt ring lets hoep they ring tommorow i dunno what they playing at sucha crap system they r running jerks !

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm

mrsi wrote:Smeiha congrates atleast ur status changed and i called VAC this morning but they said dont make ur fone buzy they will ring and ask to collect passport i bin waitin all day but they didnt ring lets hoep they ring tommorow i dunno what they playing at sucha crap system they r running jerks !
when did you submitt your application????????????? im still waiting to hear sumthing

larsson7
Newly Registered

Post by larsson7 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi NAZ 08, when did u submit ure application and where if you dont mind saying

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 pm

@ Mrsi....thanks a lot .... u ppl r so supportive and i really appreciate dat:) i dunno if its true but ive heard offices r open for collection...im gonna ring tomoro morning to find out.... but if ure sayin u rang dem 2day den i don fink so d offices r open.... lets c...wheneva u hear anything plzzz do let us kno aswell..

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Smieha no They are Not Open As my hubby Went 2day 2 Check Mayb They Are Open But Unforunatly tehy Aren't And Its really Gettin Me worried i Dont even Know wat Will B The response I Am Gna get Ill soon If i dont Find out please every1 pray for me its been 1 year since i saw my hubby and i soo wanted 2 Spend dis eid With him

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:21 pm

Smeiha offices r still closed n i dont think they will open soon anyway INSHALLAH we all will b contacted soon n will get visa stamped INSHALLAH Cutesweetgal dont lose hope its been one year 2 since i hav seen my hubby so we r in da same boat dont worry everythings gona b fine INSHALLAH !

shaz_duf
Newly Registered

Post by shaz_duf » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 pm

salaam 2 all n eid mubarak.. my wife applied for a settlement visa in lahore on the 15th august 08. has anyone any idea when we should expect an answer? my wife calls the VAC on a weekly basis but to no avail.. i also check regularly but the status hasn't changed either. I am planning to go back on the 22nd october for 2 weeks as i am missing her very much.. inshallah before or during that period we should have a postive response.

abdulllla
Newly Registered

Post by abdulllla » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Closures of the VACS was just an excuse to clear all the back log the BHC has,all this in my humble opinion ofcourse (IMHO)!But this is bound to bear fruit for the ones in the pipe line sooner rather then latter !Oh yes eid mubarak to all.
regards

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:26 am

larsson7 wrote:Hi NAZ 08, when did u submit ure application and where if you dont mind saying
I submitted on the 11 th sept at islamabad my hubbi went there as it was closer to home what about you??

I dont see the offices opening till next monday now with eid this week they might has well open next week now. i agree with abdulllla i fink they are trying to clear the back log aswell, plus they want to move to dubai as soon as possibleso maybe this is it you never now with the BHC.

EID MUBARAK 2 ALL

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:22 pm

salaam n Eid Mubarik 2 all :)

@cutesweetgal and mrsi....yeah un4tunately its closed...im gettin worried...dey shud tell decision on the fone atleast... any updates?? plz do lemme kno wheneva ur hubby get call...
i called dem 2day dey sed he can get call afta 2, 3 days...aww i really cant wait now

abdulllla
Newly Registered

Post by abdulllla » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:59 pm

I know the waiting game is awful but it has its advantages,for starters it makes people realise how much they love each other 2ndly it could just be a test of their future together,i feel it is a blessing in disguise and people here will appreciate it when they will look back on their scenarios !One thing is certain that Allah (SWT) has promised to reward all the genuine applications in HIS court !