ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Long residency denied for outdated selt

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manwar

ILR Long residency denied for outdated selt

Post by manwar » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Applied on 9th sept 2020

all documents uploaded via ukvckas along with trinity selt certificate which was dated more than 2 years ago

After realizing the error quickly took exam on 29th spe 2020 and uploaded again. UKVCKS did verify last certificate as submission could be made once only.

Received ukatlas email notifying their intention to give 24 months limited leave and IHS charge demand. sent via post and email the new certificate mentioning the error.

today received email saying the are giving 24 months limited leave

how do i appeal? i have emailed admin review but they said its not under their cosideration

Happydays11

Re: ILR Long residency denied for outdated selt

Post by Happydays11 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:06 pm

what was the error?

manwar

Post by manwar » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:09 pm

Case worker 's stand is we didnot submit new selt certificate on time or he didnt receive it during his decision making

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:10 pm

What was the error on your first certificate

Is it not b1?
Is it not used for any successful application?

What was it?

manwar

Post by manwar » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:13 pm

NO error in the certificate. B1 was taken more than 2 years ago. they want to say it wasnot used as a mandatory documents for any application previously

it was submitted for FLR FP in 2019

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:16 pm

manwar wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:13 pm
NO error in the certificate. B1 was taken more than 2 years ago. they want to say it wasnot used as a mandatory documents for any application previously

it was submitted for FLR FP in 2019
FLR FP doesn't require an English test. You can only use an expired test if it was required and used in a previous application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manwar

Post by manwar » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Before case worker made decision, we have submitted new certificate. and send via post as well. why he cannot look at the new B1 certificate before giving the 24 months visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Did you try submit the new certificate after your biomtric appointment?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

manwar

Post by manwar » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Biometric wasn't required because of covid crisis. they have decided to use previous biometric of 2019. we only uploaded via ukvckas

manwar

Post by manwar » Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:29 pm

Only corresponded via email was made this month . stating their intention. we have replied to the email with new certificate and via post>> first reply from HO given below

Thank you for your application for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) on 2020-09-10.

A decision has not yet been made on your application, however, based on the information you have provided, you would not meet the requirements to be granted ILR. The reasons for this are set out in the sections below.

However, I am satisfied that you currently meet the requirements to be granted limited leave to remain of 24 months on the basis of long residence.

Because you meet the requirements for limited leave to remain, I am treating your application for ILR as an application for limited leave to remain. Before you can be granted limited leave to remain you need to pay the immigration health surcharge.

Once you have paid the immigration health surcharge, you can be granted 24 months limited leave to remain in the UK.

What you need to do
You need to pay the immigration health surcharge of £800 by 28/01/21.