ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has any one taken Maintence fund letter from icici bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priyakute

Has any one taken Maintence fund letter from icici bank

Post by priyakute » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi All,

Has any one taken letter from ICICI bank Maintenance fund requirement will they give it?? and we need reference person also from the bank.

Pls if some one has taken the letter can u pls send the format.

Thanks
Priya

amit0277

Re: Has any one taken Maintence fund letter from icici bank

Post by amit0277 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm

priyakute wrote:Hi All,

Has any one taken letter from ICICI bank Maintenance fund requirement will they give it?? and we need reference person also from the bank.

Pls if some one has taken the letter can u pls send the format.

Thanks
Priya
ICICI Bank issue a standard letter for which it will charge 100 + service tax... format is given below:

Dated: dd.mm.yyyy

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify the Mr. ***** is maintaining a Saving account no XXXXXXXXXX with us since DD.MM.YYYY.
The account balance as on DD.MM.YYYY is INR XXXX.
The balance maintained during the period DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY for account no XXXXXXXXXX is INR YYYY.

The certificate is issued at the specific request of the account holder and holds no responsibility on the official signing on it.

For ICICI Bank Limited

Authority Signatory.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:38 pm

I've been dealing with ICICI and as well as other nationalised bank with whom I have my account with.

They would show resistance as in my case to give a letter the way I want. Please ensure to get the words ' there was Rs.xxxxxx at any point of time during ______ period' which I notice missing in the above format. Moreover, know the manager by name and use all your negotiating skills.
I managed and always re-iterated to them that I am asking for nothing which is non-existing. A step ahead- tell them that some of your friends managed them for other ICICI branches which is a fact and also ensure to say that you may NOT get a copy because its a personal document. Might show bureaucracy, however, you will get your job done..... all the best.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Regards