ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake on MN1 form Online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

infinitesmile

Mistake on MN1 form Online

Post by infinitesmile » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:48 pm

Hi All Moderators,

I have just filled an online application for MN1 form for both of my children. As I have just received the ILR in Dec 2020. My wife is still on a PBS dependant visa valid July 2021. My aim is to apply for spouse visa for her after the kids receive their Naturalization certificate as we don't fulfil the required £24,600 salary threshold for spouse visa with 2 kids.
My question is that I have filled the MN1 form for 2 yr old and 6 old and paid the fees as well. Now I have realized that I have made a mistake

1) in putting my email address in the personal information section but in the who does this email belong to I have put Some one Else. Also I have put No in the Do you have an immigration advisor based in the UK.

2) Also in one of the child form online in the Parents immigration status I have put Yes to the ( Are you relying on your parent's permanent residence (either as an EEA National or the family member of an EEA National) as evidence of their settled status in the United Kingdom?

Can I submit a covering letter explaining these 2 mistakes or do I have to withdraw my application and submit a new one for both of these MN1 forms?

Thanks in advance

infinitesmile

Re: Mistake on MN1 form Online

Post by infinitesmile » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:18 pm

Any reply to my questions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all the moderators in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:23 pm

1. Fine.

2. You should have said NO as you are not an EU citizen.

Fine to add a covering letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

infinitesmile

Post by infinitesmile » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:28 pm

Thanks CR001 for your response.

just a few more questions to ask
1) What address to refer/mention for the home office on the top of the letter?

2) Can I claim the Universal Credit if my wife is on the visa for No recourse to public funds as they ask to apply jointly for the UC if we live with the partner.
What's the process ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:18 pm

1. Department 1
UK Visas and Immigration
The Capital Building
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP

2. Please ask benefit questions int he specifi sub forum for claiming benefits. These questions are not relevant to the citizenship sub forum or topic.

claiming-benefits/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.