ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

225 or 180 days for dependent for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RSARD
Newly Registered

225 or 180 days for dependent for ILR

Post by RSARD » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Kindly advise if there is any guideline on:
1) HSMP dependent (in this case my wife) applying with me for ILR has to comply with any guidelines on absences from UK and if yes are these 180 or 225 days abroad permitted.
2) My son was minor when he came in. Now he is +18. he wd have to file a separate application for ILR i suppose. Does he also have to comply with these guidelines of 180 or 225 days.
3) Regarding 225 or 180 days total absences allowed is there any limit on number of absences ina year.
thanks

republique
BANNED

Re: 225 or 180 days for dependent for ILR

Post by republique » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:35 pm

RSARD wrote:Kindly advise if there is any guideline on:
1) HSMP dependent (in this case my wife) applying with me for ILR has to comply with any guidelines on absences from UK and if yes are these 180 or 225 days abroad permitted.
2) My son was minor when he came in. Now he is +18. he wd have to file a separate application for ILR i suppose. Does he also have to comply with these guidelines of 180 or 225 days.
3) Regarding 225 or 180 days total absences allowed is there any limit on number of absences ina year.
thanks
please use the search function. There is a thread specifically discussing these issues

RSARD
Newly Registered

Post by RSARD » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:08 pm

But it does not mention abt dependents and also abt my third question please?