ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About PBS Appendix

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sri_sunny

About PBS Appendix

Post by sri_sunny » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:10 am

Hello,

I have a doubt with the statement given in Appendix 1. Can some of you who had applied earlier can please throw light please? One of the highlighted statement says

'SUBMIT THIS APPENDIX WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS. ENSURE YOU ALSO COMPLETE THE PERSONAL DETAILS FORM EITHER ON LINE OR ON PAPER. YOU SHOULD SIGN THE DECLARATION AND SUBMIT THIS WITH YOUR OTHER DOCUMENTS'.

I am wondering what this personal details form is? Tried googling and also searched in this forum... Hard luck and apologies if this is a duplication by some chance?

Regards,

Sunny

amitkddas

Hi

Post by amitkddas » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 pm

There are basically three forms which you need to submit for application to Tier 1 General:

1. VAF9
2. PBSAPPENDIX1
3. Points based calc (you get this from the self assessment tool, after you have filled in all the details. A pdf gets generated and you can save it.

Third doc above is not mandatory, but good to attach. Although i think it does not add any extra points to one's application. Satisfaction sake ... :)

Regards,
Amit

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply. Thats sound logical, however, I am still concerned about the personal form mentioned in the PBS Appendix.

Maybe, I presume VFS would have to say something about that... I am still keen to know our peers opinion.

Regars

themagger

Post by themagger » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:39 pm

sri_sunny wrote:Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply. Thats sound logical, however, I am still concerned about the personal form mentioned in the PBS Appendix.

Maybe, I presume VFS would have to say something about that... I am still keen to know our peers opinion.

Regars
I guess the personal details form is the VAF9 itself. If you see the text on the right top corner of the VAF9, you shall get it. It says "POINTS BASED SYSTEM FORM (VAF9 AUG 2008) <NEXT LINE> PERSONAL DETAILS"

HTH
Br