ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement Scheme for Non EU Family Members

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dwamena
Newly Registered
Ghana

EU settlement Scheme for Non EU Family Members

Post by dwamena » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:25 pm

I am a non EU family member of an EU national. I applied for Leave to Remain late 2019 while in UK, and I was issued Residence Card by the Home Office in early last year, 2020.
I have been told to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before 30th June 2021 to enable me continue to live in the United Kingdom. My partner has been granted settlement status six months ago. I would be much grateful if you could help me answer these questions to avoid making any mistake;
* Would I be able to apply for the EU Settlement or Pre-settlement scheme with my Residence Card, using
online system [EU Settlement System]?
* what document/s do I need to attach or upload in support of my application [example; bills, bank
statements/letters, Marriage certificate]?
* And Is there any other thing that I need to do or my partner needs to add [Example application
Reference number] before starting the application process online?
Thank you very much in advance for your time and help.
Kind regards

seekingadvice87

Re: EU settlement Scheme for Non EU Family Members

Post by seekingadvice87 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:41 pm

dwamena wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:25 pm
I am a non EU family member of an EU national. I applied for Leave to Remain late 2019 while in UK, and I was issued Residence Card by the Home Office in early last year, 2020.
I have been told to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before 30th June 2021 to enable me continue to live in the United Kingdom. My partner has been granted settlement status six months ago. I would be much grateful if you could help me answer these questions to avoid making any mistake;
* Would I be able to apply for the EU Settlement or Pre-settlement scheme with my Residence Card, using
online system [EU Settlement System]?
* what document/s do I need to attach or upload in support of my application [example; bills, bank
statements/letters, Marriage certificate]?
* And Is there any other thing that I need to do or my partner needs to add [Example application
Reference number] before starting the application process online?
Thank you very much in advance for your time and help.
Kind regards

Yes you can need your residence card. When you start application will show what you need submit some kind bill in your name depend on nationality of eu citizen like if from Northern Ireland or other eu country is different

Can add partner reference number. You think correct along the line but you also start application and will show you what you need after that you book biometric appointment so start online application.

Good luck

dwamena
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by dwamena » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:38 am

Good Morning
Thank you very much for responding to my questions .
I'm so grateful for your time and help.
Thank you once again.

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:04 pm

dwamena wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:38 am
Good Morning
Thank you very much for responding to my questions .
I'm so grateful for your time and help.
Thank you once again.
No problem at all. Like to help people too. Good luck