ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents only uploaded not submitted for tomorrow's appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samuk2021
India

Documents only uploaded not submitted for tomorrow's appointment

Post by samuk2021 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:35 pm

Dear all
I have appointment tomorrow for naturalisation and only now I have uploaded all the required documents.. But I dont see the option now to submit .. is it due to the fact that I uploaded in last minute ( day before the appointment ) thats why ? But all the documents are uploaded .
is there any problem that I cant submit now ?
what is the procedure ? do I need to tell them tomorrow that I have only uploaded and didnt submit etc?
I understand I should submit before 48 hours of appointment.. but I uplaoded all the documents only now ..

could somebody tell me if its s problem ?

thanks
Sam

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Documents only uploaded not submitted for tomorrow's appointment

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:38 pm

Self-submission is OPTIONAL. If you want to benefit from the new feature, you must upload and self-submit up to 48hrs before the appointment. If you do NOT want to self-submit, you can upload ANYTIME before the appointment date and submit at the appointment itself. Self-submission is recommended as you may save some processing time - your documents are sent to UKVI even before biometrics in this case. You can self-submit only ONCE. But if you forget to upload any documents, you can always upload later on (after self-submission) and submit at the appointment then (you will not be able to self-submit again but can submit at appointment again).

Read “self-submit” “submit” “upload” separately.

Just submit tomorrow. No issues.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

samuk2021
India

Post by samuk2021 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:42 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:38 pm
Self-submission is OPTIONAL. If you want to benefit from the new feature, you must upload and self-submit up to 48hrs before the appointment. If you do NOT want to self-submit, you can upload ANYTIME before the appointment date and submit at the appointment itself. Self-submission is recommended as you may save some processing time - your documents are sent to UKVI even before biometrics in this case. You can self-submit only ONCE. But if you forget to upload any documents, you can always upload later on (after self-submission) and submit at the appointment then (you will not be able to self-submit again but can submit at appointment again).

Ok thanks a lot Cullinan for quick replies.. Hope it should be fine tomorrow :)

samuk2021
India

Post by samuk2021 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:37 am

samuk2021 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:42 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:38 pm

Ok thanks a lot Cullinan for quick replies.. Hope it should be fine tomorrow :)
Sorry bothering on this again. Actually today afternoon is my appointment. If I understood correctly, I can submit only in the UKVCAS center after I submitted my biometrics right ? coz I still dont find the option to self submit via my login page.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:59 am

You can self submit up to 48 hours before your appointment. So you can't do it now if your appointment is today.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samuk2021
India

Post by samuk2021 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:27 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:59 am
You can self submit up to 48 hours before your appointment. So you can't do it now if your appointment is today.
Ok thanks ..As I cant self submit, I should be able to submit only in the center today right ? or UKVCAS should submit on my behalf ? thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:28 pm

Ukcvas submit on your behalf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samuk2021
India

Post by samuk2021 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:01 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:28 pm
Ukcvas submit on your behalf
Many thanks