ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship Application Query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: British Citizenship Application Query

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:46 pm

Hello

Don't call them. They don't do talking.

Just leave it and they will get back to you with a decision in a few months. There is no way to track the progress or anything else.

asimkfarooq
United Kingdom

Post by asimkfarooq » Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:25 pm

ok thanks

But do I consider my application submitted even I did not receive confirmation email with Case Number?

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Post by mesn » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:10 pm

asimkfarooq wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:25 pm
ok thanks

But do I consider my application submitted even I did not receive confirmation email with Case Number?
You can tweet UKVCAS who can confirm that bio and all documents are submitted to HO.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

asimkfarooq
United Kingdom

Post by asimkfarooq » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Can we discuss our citizenship applications and our case details on open platform such as twitter and ask UKVCAS?
never heard of it before.

Can ADMINS please shed light on my request?

I applied for British Citizenship Application last month in mid January 2021 and luckily I got biometrics same week and they were done. Since then I did not receive any standard email from HO confirming my application email receipt and my case number
UKVCAS person on biometric appt day uploaded my documents and confirmed documents are sent to HO.

Is this enough to be sure that my application is submitted?
How can I get my case number if I need to? Can I call/email HO and ask them for Case Number?

Please advise. Gracias