ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Don147
Newly Registered
Nigeria

ILR complex letter and more documents requested

Post by Don147 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:53 pm

I received a complex email from my case worker on Tuesday 16/02/2021, to send my ex wife (EEA) payslips, P45 etc which I don’t have them anymore.

Alternatively, I should send a photograph or scan all my landing stamps of all the countries I’ve been too.

Does anyone got this kinda email? Or what should I do.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR complex letter and more documents requested

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:59 pm

What is your full UK immigration history?

Presumably you have applied for ILR based on 10 years long residence??

If there is any period where you are relying on time spent as an eea family member/spouse, the requirements are clear that you have to submit evidence of your EU spouse/partner exercising treaty rights and being a qualified person for the whole period you are claiming under the EU regulations.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Don147
Newly Registered
Nigeria

SET(LR) query

Post by Don147 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 pm

We are considering your application and need further information. This information is being requested under paragraph 245AA(b) of the Immigration Rules. Please provide the following original documents within 10 working days of the date of this request:

As your 10 years of residence includes an EEA element, we require more information to proceed with the consideration of your case.

Could you please provide evidence from 2010 to 2014 that prove that your ex wife was exercising her treaty rights?

Evidence of this would be that she is working or self-employed and we would require evidence of this such as payslips, p45s, tax returns for each year and over multiple months.

Also, due to your divorce from your wife on August 2014, we also require the same evidence from yourself to show you were working or self employed from your divorce to 22/10/2015.

If we do not receive anything by this deadline we will make a decision on the information we have. No extensions to this deadline will be given. We recommend that you send the requested documents by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure they arrive in time.

You must send your response to:

Capital Building
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Alternatively, you can take a clear photograph or a clear scan of all country landing stamps and attach and send them to:

FAO PD
LivsetAAHub@homeoffice.gov.uk

Has anyone here received this kinda email? What do I do, because I don’t have her documents anymore. And the emails says alternatively......does that mean an option or what? Advise please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR complex letter and more documents requested

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:59 pm
What is your full UK immigration history?

Presumably you have applied for ILR based on 10 years long residence??

If there is any period where you are relying on time spent as an eea family member/spouse, the requirements are clear that you have to submit evidence of your EU spouse/partner exercising treaty rights and being a qualified person for the whole period you are claiming under the EU regulations.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Don147
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: SET(LR) query

Post by Don147 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:50 pm

Yes I’ve applied for long residency (10yrs)

But I don’t have what they’re asking me for, it’s been a long time. She took everything with her when the marriage broke down in 2014, that was why I couldn’t apply for my PR back in 2015.

Then I had a child with a British citizen in 2015 (10 yrs route). And I applied last year October for LR