ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M title register delay

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

movingtolakes
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M title register delay

Post by movingtolakes » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:55 pm

Hi

We purchased a home last month and are waiting on the title register to be processed by the land registry - they are obviously busy - for FLR do I have to provide a copy of the title in our name? The home is mortgaged and I have a mortgage letter and also solicitors letters showing we own the property. I’m super stressed about this as the application is coming up not too far away and we are still waiting for the title register to be complete thanks - RB

walker
Mood:
Palestine

Re: FLR M title register delay

Post by walker » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:28 pm

Once the FLR (m) for is completed online a checklist of documents will be generated. I believe mortgage statement and letter from solicitor should suffice. Should the copy of the title register not be available and the document is on the checklist you could explain in the 'additional information' section of the form why the document cannot be provided and/or in a covering letter.