ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone with ILR priority service delay?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rodvmu

Anyone with ILR priority service delay?

Post by rodvmu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:57 am

Hi all!

Has anyone here applied for ILR using priority service, 5 working days one, and had any issues? My application should be a simple one, 5 years on a Tier 2 visa, but my 5 working days timeframe is about to elapse and I haven't heard a single thing from them.

I've seen some people receive a "complex letter" or some kind of communication. I've got nothing.

Cheers!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Anyone with ILR priority service delay?

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:44 am

rodvmu wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:57 am
Hi all!

Has anyone here applied for ILR using priority service, 5 working days one, and had any issues? My application should be a simple one, 5 years on a Tier 2 visa, but my 5 working days timeframe is about to elapse and I haven't heard a single thing from them.

I've seen some people receive a "complex letter" or some kind of communication. I've got nothing.

Cheers!
Priority service is not a guaranteed service. Wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

camil
Newly Registered

Post by camil » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:51 am

have you checked right to work website? perhaps BRP has been already issued, but you have not been informed yet?

i gave my bio yesterday, used super priority service, so expecting to hear back from them today. let's see.

rodvmu

Post by rodvmu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:59 am

Right to work website? How does that work? I thought this was something only employers could use.

camil
Newly Registered

Post by camil » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:02 pm

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

i ve seen some members posted that before receiving an email, their status has been changed. worth giving it a go..

rodvmu

Post by rodvmu » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Interesting. So they check with their current BRP details and then the status would reflect ILR? I just checked now and I got back my current status still, the same I got my BRP for.

Either it hasn't changed, or with this BRP it will always return the status the BRP was issued for? There are other options to check your right to work but they require a UKVI account and I don't think I have that.

camil
Newly Registered

Post by camil » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:10 pm

not sure. probably ukvi account needed...
mine was approved at 10 am today, my solicitor just fw`ed the email to me. so no delay in my case... good luck, hope yours too gets approval soon!