ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Hope16 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:34 pm
Finally after 18months of wait my settled status is here
App:8-08-2019
Fingerprint:16-08-2019
COA: November 2019
Decision:19-08-2021(settled status)
Biometric:pending
Don’t even know to express my joy just so much relief to finally be freee 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉
Hoorayyyy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Congratulations to you 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
So happy for you dear!!! best wishes

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:36 pm

gee4 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:30 pm
Obie wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:24 pm
Do you not have appeal rights? better to do that if you do. When it is a policy issue, admin review will not solve the matter.
Thank you Obie. Yes I have appeal right and I have appealed since October, i have been told the case will go to a review team first before hearing, they have also requested bundle from HO which was due in 5/01/21 but they have not received it back. I called FtT this morning and was told I could put i. expedite request but haven’t done that yet. This whole thing is stressful and so intimidating I cried my eyes out this morning I’m so lost.
Sorry for your refusal Gee,
That’s the reason I didn’t even bother to do AR, I went straight the appeal route. Thanks to Lolwe

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm

gee4 wrote:
Obie wrote:
Do you not have appeal rights? better to do that if you do. When it is a policy issue, admin review will not solve the matter.
Thank you Obie. Yes I have appeal right and I have appealed since October, i have been told the case will go to a review team first before hearing, they have also requested bundle from HO which was due in 5/01/21 but they have not received it back. I called FtT this morning and was told I could put i. expedite request but haven’t done that yet. This whole thing is stressful and so intimidating I cried my eyes out this morning I’m so lost.
Zambrano chances is weak with admin review, but with appeal, they are excellent.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:36 pm
gee4 wrote:
Obie wrote:
That’s the reason I didn’t even bother to do AR, I went straight the appeal route. Thanks to Lolwe
Thank you Miss-Suz, the appeal is the only thing I’m looking forward to. I hope it was good enough, I used snooky’s bundle but in the admin refusal today it looked like the case laws quoted may not be relevant that’s why I’m worried

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:41 pm

gee4 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:40 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
gee4 wrote:
Obie wrote:
Thank you Miss-Suz, the appeal is the only thing I’m looking forward to. I hope it was good enough, I used snooky’s bundle but in the admin refusal today it looked like the case laws quoted may not be relevant that’s why I’m worried
Sorry it wasn’t snookys bundle it was lowle’s bundle

gee4
Nigeria

Post by gee4 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm
gee4 wrote:
Obie wrote:
Zambrano chances is weak with admin review, but with appeal, they are excellent.
Hopefully it was done well. Wished I had enough money to use a solicitor

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:44 pm

gee4 wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
gee4 wrote:
Obie wrote:
Have you already submitted the appeal bundle to the tribunal ?

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:48 pm

gee4 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:41 pm
gee4 wrote:
Miss-Suz wrote:
gee4 wrote:

Sorry it wasn’t snookys bundle it was lowle’s bundle
I am surprised that the case laws you used wasn’t relevant to your case 🤔 Have you checked everything properly?
If I remember Lolwe always referred to the following:

Patel, Shah v SSHD (2017, 2019)

Judge Neville (2020)

Judge Grubb (2020)

These are relevant to a Zambrano case

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:15 pm

It is not helpful to just present caselaws, try and focus on set of facts, that points to a relationship of depenency between the Zambrano child and the parents claiming Derivative rights.

Once you do that you can then bring up the applicability of the case law to counteract points like, application under Article 8 first.

Zewdu can also be cited in those circumstances.

But a relationship of dependency must first be established.

The problem with Home Office decision making, which may help appellant, is their failure to deal with the question of dependency.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:15 pm
It is not helpful to just present caselaws, try and focus on set of facts, that points to a relationship of depenency between the Zambrano child and the parents claiming Derivative rights.

Once you do that you can then bring up the applicability of the case law to counteract points like, application under Article 8 first.

Zewdu can also be cited in those circumstances.

But a relationship of dependency must first be established.

The problem with Home Office decision making, which may help appellant, is their failure to deal with the question of dependency.
I agree with you

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:44 am

Hope16 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:34 pm
Finally after 18months of wait my settled status is here
App:8-08-2019
Fingerprint:16-08-2019
COA: November 2019
Decision:19-08-2021(settled status)
Biometric:pending
Don’t even know to express my joy just so much relief to finally be freee 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉
Congratulations 🎊🎉

ojoke2020
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ojoke2020 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:54 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:11 pm
Hi everyone,
Hope you're all good. I'm a new participant on this platform but I've been following the trends for a long while now. Please I need your kind help about my derivative application that has just been refused and received today. I made an application on EU Settlement Scheme last year September which is still ongoing but put in a derivative application based on @Snooky's advice that it helps in getting positive decision July 2020. I received the derivative decision refused today but my EU Scheme has not been decided on (It's exactly a year I applied for that this September).

Please I need help on the right and quick steps to follow for my appeal. I have just 11 days to go as the letter read from the date the decision was sent (7th Sept., 2020).
@Ngoo, @Snooky, @IST, @Mubashir1981, @lulubaby just to mention few.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I am here again this morning to express my joy and appreciate you my helpers and supporters in this journey.
It is with great joy to announce to you all that I received the DRF1 positive decision today through post.
The decision is now allowed!

All thanks to you Snooky for your advice and write up on this platform it has helped and gone a long way in this achievement and may the Lord continually Bless you and your family.
To all others @ admin, @lulubaby, @ Mubashir1981, @Ngoo, @IST, @Sabi92, @Greatgreat and others, you've all been wonderful! Thanks a million to you all.
@lulubaby may the good Lord see you through with yours as the Lord has done it for others, you will be settled in Jesus name.

Pertaining to my EUSS appeal submitted since October last year, followed by series of calls to get acknowledgment of submission, the reply had always been "we can't find your application online".
To cut the long story short, today after putting a call through, it was seen and established just yesterday according to the tribunal.
I will continue to update you all on the progress. Let us all keep fighting until we get a positive result.

Thank you.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:27 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:54 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Hope you're all good. I'm a new participant on this platform but I've been following the trends for a long while now. Please I need your kind help about my derivative application that has just been refused and received today. I made an application on EU Settlement Scheme last year September which is still ongoing but put in a derivative application based on @Snooky's advice that it helps in getting positive decision July 2020. I received the derivative decision refused today but my EU Scheme has not been decided on (It's exactly a year I applied for that this September).

Please I need help on the right and quick steps to follow for my appeal. I have just 11 days to go as the letter read from the date the decision was sent (7th Sept., 2020).

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I am here again this morning to express my joy and appreciate you my helpers and supporters in this journey.
It is with great joy to announce to you all that I received the DRF1 positive decision today through post.

All thanks to you Snooky for your advice and write up on this platform it has helped and gone a long way in this achievement and may the Lord continually Bless you and your family.
To all others @ admin, @lulubaby, @ Mubashir1981, @Ngoo, @IST, @Sabi92, @Greatgreat and others, you've all been wonderful! Thanks a million to you all.
@lulubaby may the good Lord see you through with yours as the Lord has done it for others, you will be settled in Jesus name.

Pertaining to my EUSS appeal submitted since October last year, followed by series of calls to get acknowledgment of submission, the reply had always been "we can't find your application online".
To cut the long story short, today after putting a call through, it was seen and established just yesterday according to the tribunal.
I will continue to update you all on the progress. Let us all keep fighting until we get a positive result.

Thank you.
Ooooohhhh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s a wonderful news 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Congratulations on your well-deserved success!!!!
That prove once again the DRF1 appeal works! Bravo Ojoke
I tap into your blessings 🥳🥳🥳🥳💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
I wish you all the very best for the future

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
@Ojoke2020, congratulations to you and your family. I am so happy for you. Now there’s a little problem, I spoke to a Lawyer 2 weeks ago because I had some concerns regarding the application that I made last November after I received the judge’s decision. I was advised to put in a fresh application with our Derivative cards. So I requested for another application got them and submitted a fresh application on Monday. Just to be on a safe side because is now a race against time. The lawyer told me that the court documents that I submitted wasn’t enough. That they have changed the process, therefore my previous application isn’t valid. It took just a month for my DFR1 cards to arrive. Please as soon as you receive the cards guys according to Snooky “Bang in a fresh EUSS application with your DFR 1 cards as this will expire 30th of June 2021. Also they have changed a few things in the new application. Is almost similar to the DRF 1 application so more information to fill.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:01 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
@Ojoke2020, congratulations to you and your family. I am so happy for you. Now there’s a little problem, I spoke to a Lawyer 2 weeks ago because I had some concerns regarding the application that I made last November after I received the judge’s decision. I was advised to put in a fresh application with our Derivative cards. So I requested for another application got them and submitted a fresh application on Monday. Just to be on a safe side because is now a race against time. The lawyer told me that the court documents that I submitted wasn’t enough. That they have changed the process, therefore my previous application isn’t valid. It took just a month for my DFR1 cards to arrive. Please as soon as you receive the cards guys according to Snooky “Bang in a fresh EUSS application with your DFR 1 cards as this will expire 30th of June 2021. Also they have changed a few things in the new application. Is almost similar to the DRF 1 application so more information to fill.
Notwithstanding all the Home Office
shenanigans some of us will still succeed with or without Derivative card. Best of luck

ojoke2020
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ojoke2020 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:37 pm

Ngoo wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Thank you Ngoo for your advice. I want to ask, do I need to put in a fresh application if my DRF1 card arrives as I still have an ongoing appeal on EUSS?

Thank you.

ojoke2020
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ojoke2020 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:41 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:27 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Thank you so much yours is on the way too.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:04 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:37 pm
Ngoo wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Thank you Ngoo for your advice. I want to ask, do I need to put in a fresh application if my DRF1 card arrives as I still have an ongoing appeal on EUSS?

Thank you.
I have an ongoing application too that I submitted last November, I received the COA in December 2020. I have checked the COA several times online and is not on the system which isn’t right. Also I haven’t received my Biometric letter. These are the reasons why I contacted a lawyer

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:12 am

ojoke2020 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:41 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:27 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Thank you so much yours is on the way too.
Amen ! Amen! Amen!🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:21 am

Hello all. I finally got my pre settled status under the EU settlement scheme chen, after 1year and 6 month. I would like to thank snooky for your advice and support. God bless you.
Applied 21/8/2019. Case worker asked for more evidence 3x, called the resolution center many times, and sent several emails. I stopped calling in October 2020. Got a decision last week.

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:21 pm

WOOOOOOW MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!! This weeks has been good to you guys

UNFORTUNATELY, l just received a REFUSAL and l don't even know where to start as l dont have appeal rights only AR AND L DONT HAVE ANYTHING NEW TO ADD EXCEPT SCHOOL letters and hospital appointments only and what should l write in the AR? L AM JUST BUYING TIME HERE! whilst l investigate whether the HO acted lawfully by not giving me appeal rights

can you please direct me on how to do an AR and what information l should include?

also my DRF1 appeal is at the courts and called this week Taylor House, HO has finally submitted their bundle which l am yet to receive (do you know how long this bundle will take for it to get to me? )

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:48 pm

star31 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:28 am
@ snooky Please can you help to clarify this. I have read lots of post which states it is the duty of H O to deal with any application within 6 months. Does this mean it is their guideline or is there any Section or Article which states this?

With the EEA or EU applications, Home Office was to deal with applications within six months in accordance to what has been enshrined in the EU Article.

But now that six months rule can not be enforced as we are no more in the eu. The reg 16 also made mentioned that it should be done as soon as practicable.

In a nutshell, HO could be held responsible should a case delay to be answered unreasonably and in result the person has suffered due to their delay. Be it domestic immigration application or otherwise.

The courts takes all these into consideration when they are making their rulings.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:56 pm

gee4 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:22 pm
Hi
My admin review has just been refused. I still have an appeal pending but I’m worried about it now. I used the bundle provided by @snooky on this forum for the admin review and appeal, in the refusal for my admin review it does look like the laws quoted in the bundle may not be relevant to all Zambrano carer. It might be wise to consult solicitor if you have the money.
I’m really devastated and don’t know what to do, I don’t want to start a 10 year route when I have been here for over 9 years (student and Family member of eu visa combination). Any advice would be helpful. Thanks
Hi

You're right, the Skeleton Argument provided is just a piece of draft to help people to redraft to suit their individual needs.

The conception that you have to start the whole 10 route again is neither practicable in immigration law as the 10 year route emphatically states that "you need 10 year legal residence" to apply for ilr.

It doesn't matter how that 10 years is accrued as far as it was accrued legally and each was genuine.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:10 pm

Obie wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 pm
gee4 wrote:
Obie wrote:

Obie has said it all.

AR is bogus and waste of time. Those responsible are not vested in the immigration law. Those responsible are tick boxes representative for th SSHD.

With appeal at the court the HO has know say how the courts decides. If they feel it's bad then they will appeal the case when they have lost it.

The courts looks at the following

A. Sec 55 and any other relevant laws.
B. Are you a primary carer
C. Do you have a minor union child
D. Does the child relies on you
E. Do you have responsibility on that child
F. Can the child function without you.

Moreover has HO applied their decision correctly.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:13 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Thanks for your kind words.

God bless you to and all the soldiers here especially those who managed to bring up this forum.