ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Upload

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skreddy

Documents Upload

Post by skreddy » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:18 pm

Hello Members,
I have submitted my AN application and booked the appointment, I have some queries in document upload.
Could someone help please..
These are the documents I was asked to upload/submit.

-> The passport issued by India for Mr XXXXXX
-> Proof of living in the UK for Mr XXXXXX for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as
the spouse of a British Citizen
-> Mr XXXXXX's proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions
-> The degree certificate for Mr XXXXXX to prove the level of English language required
-> Two referee declarations for Mr XXXXXX
-> NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or
Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or
researched
-> Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mr XXXXXX

I got all those documents but wondering which sections each document go under on UKVCAS website.

Document Type

Other
Residence in the UK
Finances
Proof of Business
Life Events
Medical Information
Sponsors / Employment
Proof of Identity / Travel History
Educational

I have just booked my appointment at Glasgow Standard application for £112, I was thinking Glasgow is a Core centre it must be free!?

Thank you,
SK

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Documents Upload

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:55 pm

indefinite-leave-to-remain/uploading-yo ... 96002.html

Also:
Suggestion for booking biometrics appointments, might be helpful to new users:

You have 45 working days to book an appointment (excluding Sat/Sun) after online submission. These days biometrics appointments are running at a 28 days lag i.e. you get an appointment for the 28th day unless you get to find an earlier cancellation.

My suggestion:
1) Login UKVCAS booking system 12 AM midnight GMT to look for appointments.

2) Look for different centres and locations if you are willing to travel.

3) Look continuously for 3/4 days regularly (after submission and before booking a slot) to find an earlier cancellation or free appointments during the day/after midnight. For free appointments look especially between 6am-9am in the morning. Free options are offered by Core Centres only (week days).

4) If you fail and can not find any earlier cancellations or free appointments for next 3/4 days after submission, book one logging in at 12 AM midnight GMT. You will get one for the 28th day (has to be a week day for better availability). If the 28th day is a Sat/Sun, availability will be almost nil.

I would suggest you try your luck for 3/4 days before you book one. Once you book an appointment, you will not be able to see any more availability.
Cullinan
Now you can submit your documents to UKVI via UKVCAS portal even before your biometrics. The option usually appears when you have uploaded all your documents, sign out and sign in again. The option can be found on the “document upload page” right at the bottom.

Note: Self-submission is OPTIONAL. If you want to benefit from the new feature, you must upload and self-submit up to 48hrs before the appointment. If you do NOT want to self-submit, you can upload ANYTIME before the appointment date and submit at the appointment itself. Self-submission is recommended as you may save some processing time - your documents are sent to UKVI even before biometrics in this case. You can self-submit only ONCE. But if you forget to upload any documents, you can always upload later on (after self-submission) and submit at the appointment then (you will not be able to self-submit again but can submit at appointment again).

Read “self-submit” “submit” “upload” separately. Cullinan
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

skreddy

Post by skreddy » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Thank you CULLINAN for the information.
List not saying under what category Referee letters should uploaded.

Is it enough to upload the documents they asked after completed the application showing on the checklist?
should I provide address proofs like CT bills or payslips(I am not working) or marriage certificate,
Life in the certificate(they haven’t asked for these in the check list).
Thank you,
SK

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:59 pm

1) “Other”
2) Stick to the checklist. Additional documents are unnecessary.
3) LIUK does not show up in the checklist. You must have input the reference in the AN online form. If you do have a certificate (previously there used to be - now it is only the ref num), upload it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

skreddy

Post by skreddy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:27 am

Many thanks CULLINAN.
As you suggested I have tried midnight to whether any slots available my nearest centre, I got a slot in an Enhanced centre for a fee of £71.50.
Since it is a Enhanced centre appointment, I think I no need to upload any documents!?
Document checking & upload included in the price.

Is it fine to just attend my appointment with all the originals without uploading any prior to my appointment?
Thank you,
SK