ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application Submission and Case No not received

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asimkfarooq
United Kingdom

Naturalisation Application Submission and Case No not received

Post by asimkfarooq » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:35 am

Sorry for asking again but no Senior Guru or Admin responded to my request.

Can ADMINS please shed light on my request?

I applied for British Citizenship Application last month in mid January 2021 and luckily I got biometrics same week and they were done. Since then I did not receive any standard email from HO confirming my application email receipt and my case number.

Is it normal?
UKVCAS person on biometric appt day uploaded my documents and confirmed documents are sent to HO.

Is this enough to be sure that my application is submitted?

How can I get my case number if I need to? Can I email HO on below email and ask them for Case Number?

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Please any ADMIN reply, I will be really grateful !!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thanks

Please advise.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Naturalisation Application Submission and Case No not received

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:44 pm

It is normal. The Case ID email is an automated generic email. Many do not receive it. The system just does not push that email due to some technical error. It has no relevance to the pace of the decision. I did not receive it in my case either. As long you have attended your biometrics appointment, sit tight and wait for a decision. No need to contact HO about it.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.