ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:10 pm

@ abdullah...wel said:) i totally agree wd u.... plz do pray 4 me..im so nervous...

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:49 am

@ cutesweetgal + mrsi ! hope ure well.. jus wanted to let u kno dey called my hubby yesterday to pik his passort on monday... any updates from u lot?? did ur hubby get call?? please do lemme know

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:37 am

Updates from my side.

As my wife applied from karachi vac. The Gerry's VAC centre is open as they said we submit other countries visa applications as well so there is no point for us to close down our office. Well, They are not accepting UK Visa application as soon as they don't get any instructions from british high commision but whoever have their applications in process can get their applications back from gerry's vac office whenever the passport is back.

So i think it applies to every city... may be not :roll:

Hmmm, hoping for monday or tuesday to get a positive reply.

@Smieha,,, Inshah Allah ur hubby will get the visa... plz update us as soon as u get the GOOD News from him :lol:

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:55 am

yes sure i'll update...
thanx for ur kind words... no its closed in mirpur .. dey contacted my hubby to pik his passport 4m sumwhere in islamabad...plz do pray 4 me...

4 days to gO !

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Smeiha gud luck inshALLAH u'll get passport stamped and my hubby still havnt receivd any call from them hes been tryin to get his passport but all they say is they will contact him i hope we get a fone call soon 2 InshALLAH

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:05 pm

@ mrsi...don worry im sure dey'll contact ur hubby soon. becz of eid holidays dey told him to collect on monday... im really cant wait now....thanx for your gud wishes :)

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:23 pm

InshALLAH smeiha ur gona get da visa and ye i hope they contact us soon :)

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm

@ mrsi...thanks a lot...btw hows ur eid?? don ask mine...its miserable...im so sad wdout him...on last eid i was wd him...im really missing him a lot 2day

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:47 pm

aww Smeiha dnt worry InshALLAH ur gona b with ur huby soon and my Eid was sad 2 lol inshALLAh am gona b with my hubby on Eid ul Azha

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:19 pm

@ mrsi...yup rite...our nex eid 'll be true eid:)
do update me wheneva ur hubby get a call... i hope dey'll call him by monday as dey r closed for eid holidays... Im prayin for u inshAllah all of us will hear gud news soon :) wt do u do? i mean wt is ur job? hope u dnt mind me askin....

@cutesweetgal...wr r u??

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:10 am

Smieha Nope No change In My Case I am So Worried As Its Been a whole Week since I found Out and if well I hope They have given My hubby the visa InshAllah i really do hope well then he should be here b4 28 days as they Give You 28 Days And I am Worried They Not conatcting And i Am worried Now Can You Please PraY For me Also Where Is Your Hubby Going Do let Us Know I really Do Hope you Get Postive Response INSHALLAH and mrsI What about You I Hope your Husband Gets his visa InshAllah

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:23 am

we applied on the 8th September in fed ex in Lahore.

If the 8-9 week timing is true its gonna be till Nov!!! till my wife gets her visa!

So long!

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:42 pm

@cutesweetgal...dont worry...dey'll contact him soon..i fink becz of eid holidays dey r not contacting him...dnt worry abt the 28 days thingi..dey jus ask to pay some fine if someone dont travel within 28 days.. my bro in law came afta 2 months lol..
yeah sure i'll let u kno as soon as he'll collect his passport..all i kno hes goin in islamabad on monday...i'll ask him d address den i'll tell u...i do pray 4 u....insAllah all of us 'll get positive outcome

abdulllla
Newly Registered

Post by abdulllla » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Hello all ! 28 days restriction,isn't that amazing and laughable,first they take months and months to give you a visa and once they give it then they penalise you for not getting there fast enough !Torture man share torture !

But in my view this 28 days thing has been taken out and replaced with a three months one,dont ask me where, i am sure i read it right here.
regards

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 am

hey guys well its bin 3 weeks since i submitted mine so im gna send my hubi next friday to check to see how far the application has gone,,, its gna be a month next week so no harm in checking it up............

how was your eid people??? mine was misreble buh had to put on a brave face....im just happi its over wiv and now get i can actually get on wiv things...

are the VAC and BHC open on Monday

one thing i dunt get is that when people go and collect there visa there passports are stamped but why is the date always different..like it has been stampd like 1 or 2 ago? why dunt they let people know the day they stamp it???

larsson7
Newly Registered

Post by larsson7 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:50 pm

hi Naz08,

where did you apply, karachi and lahore will VAC's will re open next week sometime but the mirpur and islamabad VAC's are still closed, notice is up on the gerrys website

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm

larsson7 wrote:hi Naz08,

where did you apply, karachi and lahore will VAC's will re open next week sometime but the mirpur and islamabad VAC's are still closed, notice is up on the gerrys website
i applied at islamabad........on the 11th what about you

abdulllla
Newly Registered

Post by abdulllla » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 pm

Pharoah_Faisel

Post by Pharoah_Faisel » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:01 pm

Sallam All

Just managed to get back online, I'v managed to get my visa for my wife and we are both now in UK, starting our lives. I returned from pakistan yesterday night.

We applied on 09/07 and was Granted the visa on 28/09, from Islamabad.

Inshallah I Pray that you all receive a response soon.

Allah Hafiz

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:21 pm

...do u know where they studied the EEA4 application forms , is it in Croydon or Liverpool .... I'm a bit confuse now , i need some serious help , my case is a bit complicated , before i applied for the UK PR i left the UK about 2 months before my resident permit expired i went to France to apply for the permanent resident of France , as my wife is French .i had the resident permit in about 25days. but i'm thinking if its possible to send my wife to apply for my UK PR , do u think it will be a problem for that , as if it was me who applied for it...plzzzzzzz let me know .???????????????

Pharoah_Faisel

Post by Pharoah_Faisel » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi again all, abit of info if it helps anyone out there

Me and my wife,went to collect her passport on 29th Sep on Monday (Before Eid). We recieved a call on sturday from gerry's telling us to go to the OLD gerrys office in Islamabad, because the new office was closed.

When we submitted our application at Gerry's back in July (9th), it didnt get to BHC until 16th September, i know this because my wife got a call from the BHC telling her the application has just been recieved, and the fingerprints needed to be re-taken for which the invited her personally to the BHC.

After the case was opened at BHC it took 15 days to grant the visa.

Hope this gives some of you some idea of timescales to expect.

Another thing, When my wife subitted her fingerprint scans agai the staff told her a decision should be given within a week, after 7 working days i visited the BHC personally myself with a british passport and spoke to a member of the visa section, he checked and advised he will help as my ticket was running out. 6 days laer she had her passport, when the visa.

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:32 pm

@ Faisal .. cud u plz tell me when did u get reply on website?? my application status on website was updated on 29th and dey foned my husband on 30th to collect his passport on this monday(afta eid holidays)..1 more thing is dat office located in F7 area of islamabad?? plz do lemme kno..im waitin for ur reply...

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:21 am

thanks faisel that actually helps so they are right it roughtly takes 2 weeks when the BHC gt the application but i submitted mine on the 11th sept so were does the application go from der then..........from VAC i mean

it the webiste helpfull or just a waste of time

faisal892
Newly Registered

Queries about

Post by faisal892 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:42 am

Dear all,

This is my first ever post on this forum, I have some queries please if any body could give their expert advices.

1- I am CA inter which qualification do not qualify to get marks in UK immigration but based on CA inter I got exemptions and took exam of only three papers (without any coaching and classes because CA inter's are not required to attend classes) of "PIPFA" and qualified. PIPFA members are granted 30 marks for qualification by immigration authorities.
My question is that whether based on above scenario whether I would be granted 30 marks for qualification or not?

2- If I qualify for HSMP visa then can I take my mother to UK as well because she is totally dependent on me?

3- Is it wise to first apply for myself and after settling in UK which will take at least a year and then apply for wise, child and mother?

4- How difficult it is to get at least 6.5 bands in IELTS?

Regards

Faisal

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:59 pm

@ naz08... how r u?? how was ur eid??

i fink website is useful jus keep on checkin it..dey'll update it... 2moro my husband is goin 2 collect his passport plz do pray 4 me...im so nervous....