ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snooky
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:21 pm

@ those with Zambrano Derivative (DRF1)

Please make sure you apply for your euss before 30 June 2021.

Failure to apply will render you without leave in the UK even though your eea derivative leave might not have expired.

Catalley09
Zimbabwe

Post by Catalley09 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:05 pm

IST wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:27 pm
Hi Guys

This is what I have received from AR today.
What does this means will they reconsider and refused again? I thought the AR can issue with new decisions but it say has to go back to original case worker.

Thank you for your application for an administrative review of the decision of 15 May 2020 on your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.
Your application for an administrative review has been successful
We have carefully considered the points that you raised in your administrative review. We have withdrawn the original decision because we have found that the original decision maker made an error when considering your application.
We have sent your EU Settlement Scheme application for reconsideration to correct the error and make a new decision on your application. We were unable to correct the error on the administrative review team because it is outside of the remit of administrative review. We have therefore withdrawn the original decision.
What this means for you
Your application for leave under the EU Settlement Scheme has been sent back to the original case working team to reconsider. They will make a new decision on your application and tell you the outcome. If your application is refused or you are granted pre-settled status, you will be entitled to apply for a fresh administrative review of the decision.
Application fee
As the original decision has been withdrawn the fee for your administrative review application will be refunded.
Next steps
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this letter, please email us on

@IST AND SNOOKY

i am just buying time by doing AR BUT can you please please help with points to do the AR , L WAS REFUSED ON THE BASIS THAT l did not make an Appendix FM AS l have done so previously, l do not have derivative right to reside which is still in courts but they acknowledge that l am primary carer but they dont have anything to show that l will be compelled to leave the UK, how do l make the AR? please help

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Catalley09 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:05 pm
IST wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:27 pm
Hi Guys

This is what I have received from AR today.
What does this means will they reconsider and refused again? I thought the AR can issue with new decisions but it say has to go back to original case worker.

Thank you for your application for an administrative review of the decision of 15 May 2020 on your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.
Your application for an administrative review has been successful
We have carefully considered the points that you raised in your administrative review. We have withdrawn the original decision because we have found that the original decision maker made an error when considering your application.
We have sent your EU Settlement Scheme application for reconsideration to correct the error and make a new decision on your application. We were unable to correct the error on the administrative review team because it is outside of the remit of administrative review. We have therefore withdrawn the original decision.
What this means for you
Your application for leave under the EU Settlement Scheme has been sent back to the original case working team to reconsider. They will make a new decision on your application and tell you the outcome. If your application is refused or you are granted pre-settled status, you will be entitled to apply for a fresh administrative review of the decision.
Application fee
As the original decision has been withdrawn the fee for your administrative review application will be refunded.
Next steps
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this letter, please email us on

@IST AND SNOOKY

i am just buying time by doing AR BUT can you please please help with points to do the AR , L WAS REFUSED ON THE BASIS THAT l did not make an Appendix FM AS l have done so previously, l do not have derivative right to reside which is still in courts but they acknowledge that l am primary carer but they dont have anything to show that l will be compelled to leave the UK, how do l make the AR? please help
Hi Catalley09

Sorry to hear about your refusal.
On page 22 you have the draft Snooky has posted.
This is what I have used and also had a more evidence from school GP. NHS and submitted the AR.

I hope this helps and wish you best of luck.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:11 pm

bwunmi wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:21 am
Hello all. I finally got my pre settled status under the EU settlement scheme chen, after 1year and 6 month. I would like to thank snooky for your advice and support. God bless you.
Applied 21/8/2019. Case worker asked for more evidence 3x, called the resolution center many times, and sent several emails. I stopped calling in October 2020. Got a decision last week.
Congratulations enjoy your freedom

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:13 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:54 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:11 pm
Hi everyone,
Hope you're all good. I'm a new participant on this platform but I've been following the trends for a long while now. Please I need your kind help about my derivative application that has just been refused and received today. I made an application on EU Settlement Scheme last year September which is still ongoing but put in a derivative application based on @Snooky's advice that it helps in getting positive decision July 2020. I received the derivative decision refused today but my EU Scheme has not been decided on (It's exactly a year I applied for that this September).

Please I need help on the right and quick steps to follow for my appeal. I have just 11 days to go as the letter read from the date the decision was sent (7th Sept., 2020).
@Ngoo, @Snooky, @IST, @Mubashir1981, @lulubaby just to mention few.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I am here again this morning to express my joy and appreciate you my helpers and supporters in this journey.
It is with great joy to announce to you all that I received the DRF1 positive decision today through post.
The decision is now allowed!

All thanks to you Snooky for your advice and write up on this platform it has helped and gone a long way in this achievement and may the Lord continually Bless you and your family.
To all others @ admin, @lulubaby, @ Mubashir1981, @Ngoo, @IST, @Sabi92, @Greatgreat and others, you've all been wonderful! Thanks a million to you all.
@lulubaby may the good Lord see you through with yours as the Lord has done it for others, you will be settled in Jesus name.

Pertaining to my EUSS appeal submitted since October last year, followed by series of calls to get acknowledgment of submission, the reply had always been "we can't find your application online".
To cut the long story short, today after putting a call through, it was seen and established just yesterday according to the tribunal.
I will continue to update you all on the progress. Let us all keep fighting until we get a positive result.

Thank you.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:18 pm

snooky wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:17 am
Hi All

Am glad to be alive to join you once again.

I have had a very bad health coupled with terror of the day and night covid.

Hope you are all well.
Hi Snooky

I am to see you healthy and well.
This thread without you is like fish without water.
Welcome back.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:23 pm

IST wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:18 pm
snooky wrote:
Hi All

Hope you are all well.
Hi Snooky

I am to see you healthy and well.
This thread without you is like fish without water.
Welcome back.
Hi

Tnx for remembering me, the fact is we are all here to support each other.

Hope you're enjoying your new life.

I believe laws in the status books are all to be tested because they all need interpretations. The MPs who make the law are not skillful to redefining their own act and you only need lawyers and judges to compromise on principles.

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Hope you're all good. I'm a new participant on this platform but I've been following the trends for a long while now. Please I need your kind help about my derivative application that has just been refused and received today. I made an application on EU Settlement Scheme last year September which is still ongoing but put in a derivative application based on @Snooky's advice that it helps in getting positive decision July 2020. I received the derivative decision refused today but my EU Scheme has not been decided on (It's exactly a year I applied for that this September).

Please I need help on the right and quick steps to follow for my appeal. I have just 11 days to go as the letter read from the date the decision was sent (7th Sept., 2020).

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

I am here again this morning to express my joy and appreciate you my helpers and supporters in this journey.
It is with great joy to announce to you all that I received the DRF1 positive decision today through post.

All thanks to you Snooky for your advice and write up on this platform it has helped and gone a long way in this achievement and may the Lord continually Bless you and your family.
To all others @ admin, @lulubaby, @ Mubashir1981, @Ngoo, @IST, @Sabi92, @Greatgreat and others, you've all been wonderful! Thanks a million to you all.
@lulubaby may the good Lord see you through with yours as the Lord has done it for others, you will be settled in Jesus name.

Pertaining to my EUSS appeal submitted since October last year, followed by series of calls to get acknowledgment of submission, the reply had always been "we can't find your application online".
To cut the long story short, today after putting a call through, it was seen and established just yesterday according to the tribunal.
I will continue to update you all on the progress. Let us all keep fighting until we get a positive result.

Thank you.

Congratulations @ojoke 🎉🎊 . The end is in sight. Please what bundle did you you use as I am going through the DFR1 appeal at the moment.

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 pm

snooky wrote:
Hi All

Hope you are all well.

Hi snooky , we thank the Lord for helping you beat this nasty virus and restore your health 🙏🏾🙏🏾

ojoke2020
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ojoke2020 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:22 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Congratulations @ojoke 🎉🎊 . The end is in sight. Please what bundle did you you use as I am going through the DFR1 appeal at the moment.
@frustrated2019
I used the argument by Snooky on page 36, please check it.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:19 pm

Catalley09 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:21 pm
WOOOOOOW MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!! This weeks has been good to you guys

UNFORTUNATELY, l just received a REFUSAL and l don't even know where to start as l dont have appeal rights only AR AND L DONT HAVE ANYTHING NEW TO ADD EXCEPT SCHOOL letters and hospital appointments only and what should l write in the AR? L AM JUST BUYING TIME HERE! whilst l investigate whether the HO acted lawfully by not giving me appeal rights

can you please direct me on how to do an AR and what information l should include?

also my DRF1 appeal is at the courts and called this week Taylor House, HO has finally submitted their bundle which l am yet to receive (do you know how long this bundle will take for it to get to me? )
@Catalley09, I am so sorry to hear about your refusal, please don’t give up. Best of luck

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:22 pm

bwunmi wrote:
Hello all. I finally got my pre settled status under the EU settlement scheme chen, after 1year and 6 month. I would like to thank snooky for your advice and support. God bless you.
Applied 21/8/2019. Case worker asked for more evidence 3x, called the resolution center many times, and sent several emails. I stopped calling in October 2020. Got a decision last week.
@bwunmi, congratulations! enjoy your freedom

star31
Newly Registered
Mood:
South Africa

Post by star31 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:51 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:48 pm
star31 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:28 am
@ snooky Please can you help to clarify this. I have read lots of post which states it is the duty of H O to deal with any application within 6 months. Does this mean it is their guideline or is there any Section or Article which states this?

With the EEA or EU applications, Home Office was to deal with applications within six months in accordance to what has been enshrined in the EU Article.

But now that six months rule can not be enforced as we are no more in the eu. The reg 16 also made mentioned that it should be done as soon as practicable.

In a nutshell, HO could be held responsible should a case delay to be answered unreasonably and in result the person has suffered due to their delay. Be it domestic immigration application or otherwise.

The courts takes all these into consideration when they are making their rulings.
@ snooky, thank you so much for your honest response.

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:14 am

IST wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:11 pm
bwunmi wrote:
Thank you very much @IST

bwunmi
United Kingdom

Post by bwunmi » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:15 am

Ngoo wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:22 pm
bwunmi wrote:
@bwunmi, congratulations! enjoy your freedom
@Ngoo Thank you very much

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:27 pm

ojoke2020 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:22 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 pm
ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.

@frustrated2019
I used the argument by Snooky on page 36, please check it.
@ojoke thank you 😊

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:41 pm

Can I change the type of hearing I would like after payment ? I have already paid for a paper hearing but I would actually want an oral one .

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:20 am

Applicants Who Break Continuity Of Residence

CAUTION

Applicants who break the continuity of their residence and return after 31 December 2020

The option to extend/renew pre-settled status is not available to people who return to the UK after the end of the transition period. 

If someone with pre-settled status exceeds the permitted absences and returns to the UK after 31 December 2020, they will be unable to restart the settled status clock at all. Their permission to be in the UK will end on the date their pre-settled status expires. They will need to get permission to remain under the normal UK visa system, or leave the country.

Pre-settled status lasts for five years max. If a holder of pre-settled status broke their continuous residence but returned to the UK before 31 December 2020, they must apply for a new grant of pre-settled status to allow them to complete the “continuous qualifying period” of five years required for settled status.

The right to upgrade from pre-settled status to settled status is lost if the continuous qualifying period is broken and the person returns to the UK after 31 December 2020.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:04 am

UPDATE:

Hi all, my renewal application for Judicial Review has been accepted for Oral Hearing.
I am now waiting for the hearing date.

The struggle continues.....

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:09 am

ojoke2020 wrote:
ojoke2020 wrote:
Hi everyone,

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Congratulations!!!!!!. Freedom at last!. One down, one to go. Keep up the fight. Good news are now coming.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:13 am

gee4 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:30 pm
Obie wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:24 pm
Do you not have appeal rights? better to do that if you do. When it is a policy issue, admin review will not solve the matter.
Thank you Obie. Yes I have appeal right and I have appealed since October, i have been told the case will go to a review team first before hearing, they have also requested bundle from HO which was due in 5/01/21 but they have not received it back. I called FtT this morning and was told I could put i. expedite request but haven’t done that yet. This whole thing is stressful and so intimidating I cried my eyes out this morning I’m so lost.
How are you?. Hope you are feeling better. Don’t give up. Please be strong ok.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:17 am

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:41 pm
Can I change the type of hearing I would like after payment ? I have already paid for a paper hearing but I would actually want an oral one .
You can call the courts and ask them about it. I usually call the tribunal if I have queries and they do respond.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:23 am

Hope16 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:34 pm
Finally after 18months of wait my settled status is here
App:8-08-2019
Fingerprint:16-08-2019
COA: November 2019
Decision:19-08-2021(settled status)
Biometric:pending
Don’t even know to express my joy just so much relief to finally be freee 🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉
Finally!!!!!!!!!. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:31 am

Catalley09 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:15 pm
Chris90 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:46 pm
Home office is aware of the potential risk of damage payout should an applicant pursue a claim, especially if you win your appeal...

Please bear this in mind, if the court allow your appeal, home office action of refusing was unlawful. If when they made that unlawful decision you took any loss, and you can document and prove it.. it may be good to go forward with a claim for whatever loss you took and damage that followed...

They sent that COA just to say you had a way to continue living and working etc...

They sending it (COA) this late is to tighten up their defence against you should there be such a claim made against them by you.(surprised they just sent you this) If you was by any chance denied work or any service please try and obtain proof of this, if and when your appeal is allowed, maybe move forward with a claim for compensation from home office, best to do with a lawyer.

Home office only respond appropriately to certain groups when

1 they have the public scrutinizing them.
2 they have to pay monies.

What can you do about it..

Write to the UK judiciary, ask for their involvement.
Home office hates this. Contact the senior president of the tribunal. Let them be aware how home office is tactically using the tribunal resources for appeal they cannot defend at the expense of rights you have/had under both domestic and EU laws, then explain how offensive it is...

Claim for the damage and/or loss.

I am taking my own advice... I am offended that I must appeal to a court for something that was legislated into domestic law and backed up with EU law... Not to mention the caselaws... They are winding down the clock...

Best regards
@chris90 & snooky

I was first refused euss on the basis that l still have flr fp which expired in October 2020 and l made an in time application for euss and my flr expired whilst euss was being worked on and the next minute l am having all my benefits cut and l am only left holding the coa from euss- l didn’t break any laws and l can’t go to work as l have 3 kids under 6 and 2 with disabilities. Is the section 3c valid? And what other rights do l have? This was my only source of income and l am in limbo regarding most things, is there a way l can get this sorted? And where do l write to? The addresses of the courts etc

My mp is useless ( she is Tory so no hope in having her to help me - tried before)
How are things with you?. Hope you are coping.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:47 pm

Hello everyone!
God is Good!!!
I am so excited to let you all know that I have been granted SETTLE STATUS under the EU settlement scheme Zambrano.
Applied -November 2020
COA- December 2020
NO Biometric done for this application
Settled Status - 17th March 2021
I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement throughout this process must especially Snooky, Mubashir, IST, Chris 90, Lulubaby and others May the face of the Lord Almighty continue to shine on you all in Jesus Name Amen. To everyone who is still waiting for the outcome of their application, your Testimony is on the way. Thank you Jesus!!!