ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address to send ID document

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sal911
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Address to send ID document

Post by sal911 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:31 am

Hi all

Where would an applicant send their passport once they've submitted an application online for the EUSS.

My sis in law submitted her application at the beginning of February and had her biometric appointment today. The original submission email instructs to submit biometrics before sending the passport but it doesn't give an address of where to send. She logged back in to view her application via the link in the email hoping there will be some instructions but no luck there either.

As I'm typing she is on hold with the EUSS resolution tel line.... she has already been on hold for 45 mins so I figured the forum may be a quicker option.

Thanks

sal911
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Address to send ID document

Post by sal911 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:38 pm

UPDATE:

The advisor on the phone explained there is no need to send the passport if it was seen at the biometrics appointment. If it is required a caseworker will contact the applicant.