ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with right to work

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

divsvd
Newly Registered
India

Help with right to work

Post by divsvd » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my ILR request to Home office on 02/02/2021 and my employer is asking me the share code which they say can be obtained from right to work site. But for me - it does not work. It gives me error message that you entered details does not match and contact home office.

Can somebody help me understand the process to get the code?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Help with right to work

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:32 pm

divsvd wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:20 pm
Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my ILR request to Home office on 02/02/2021 and my employer is asking me the share code which they say can be obtained from right to work site. But for me - it does not work. It gives me error message that you entered details does not match and contact home office.

Can somebody help me understand the process to get the code?

Thanks
You should give the UAN to the employer. This should be used by your employer in the employer checking service ONLY. You should not attempt to use it online on other services. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice