ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Spouse Visa Extenion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mo_haq
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Dependent Spouse Visa Extenion

Post by mo_haq » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:27 am

Hello Team,

I have my partner ILR dependent Spouse visa extension coming this Nov 2021, This will be her 2nd extension in route to 5 years.
She was granted 30 months Dependent visa now this will be extension.
we have 2 kids who are British passport holders now.
I have few queries below

1.how much salary we should show?
2. do we need to declare them (kids) as dependent on application & show extra money to cover that?
3.She have been furloughed by her Company, can we show addition money as my salary?
example - she is on 10k P/A can I show my salary as 10K P/A to make it more than 18.600 ?

Please advise

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Dependent Spouse Visa Extenion

Post by TODMATT » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:58 pm

mo_haq wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:27 am
Hello Team,

I have my partner ILR dependent Spouse visa extension coming this Nov 2021, This will be her 2nd extension in route to 5 years.
She was granted 30 months Dependent visa now this will be extension.
we have 2 kids who are British passport holders now.
I have few queries below

1.how much salary we should show?
2. do we need to declare them (kids) as dependent on application & show extra money to cover that?
3.She have been furloughed by her Company, can we show addition money as my salary?
example - she is on 10k P/A can I show my salary as 10K P/A to make it more than 18.600 ?

Please advise
1. 18600
2. They are non applying children in the application because they are British citizens.
3. Yes income earned while being furloughed count as 100%.
4. You can both combine income together to meet the requirement if both of you have been with current employer 6 months at least.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.