ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP APPROVED-EC REJECTED-APPEAL WON-HSMP LETTER WITH EC ???

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kvbk
Newly Registered

HSMP APPROVED-EC REJECTED-APPEAL WON-HSMP LETTER WITH EC ???

Post by kvbk » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 am

Hi guys,
My EC for hsmp was rejected.I landed an appeal against and won it.EC has sent letter directing me to submit my passport,the letter sent by EC along with Copy of hsmp letter in VFS-Hyd.But i dont have the hsmp letter copy,as i have already submitted the original copy of it to the EC itself .Will they accept my passport without hsmp letter?What should i do now to get a copy hsmp letter? how much time will it take to get the hsmp letter?

Saggi
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP APPROVED-EC REJECTED-APPEAL WON-HSMP LETTER WITH EC

Post by Saggi » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:42 am

kvbk wrote:Hi guys,
My EC for hsmp was rejected.I landed an appeal against and won it.EC has sent letter directing me to submit my passport,the letter sent by EC along with Copy of hsmp letter in VFS-Hyd.But i dont have the hsmp letter copy,as i have already submitted the original copy of it to the EC itself .Will they accept my passport without hsmp letter?What should i do now to get a copy hsmp letter? how much time will it take to get the hsmp letter?
Hello, Can you let us know, Why exactly they rejected ur EC?? What exactly they mentioned in the letter ?? They can consider your appeal with Passport and photocopy of your approval letter.

Best of Luck,
Saggi..