ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help with spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peppekalle

Please help with spouse visa application

Post by peppekalle » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:22 pm

Please advise which form I need to fill in for my spouse and son's visa application. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Is it one form for both or two separate forms?I meet all the financial requirements.

I'm currently living in a one bedroom flat do I need to move to a two bedroom house so I can meet the accommodation requirements.

My son will be 2 later in the year.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Please help with spouse visa application

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:25 pm

peppekalle wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:22 pm
Please advise which form I need to fill in for my spouse and son's visa application. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Is it one form for both or two separate forms?I meet all the financial requirements.

I'm currently living in a one bedroom flat do I need to move to a two bedroom house so I can meet the accommodation requirements.

My son will be 2 later in the year.
All information can be found in the link below
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

A one bedroom flat will be sufficient.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.